#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
8.8 Million for 8 years. That a hell of a lot of money for a club with its arse hanging out to of its trousers.

I’m actually OK with this. lets not forget that Kelly has a trigger on his GWS deal that hands him $1 million per season anyway. people will say its crazy but if they want the guy, they have to pay sh!tloads. it just needs to be massively front ended, so it free’s up salary cap space when their kids grow.

Reactions: 1 users

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
Not one club with a more exciting list of young talent in the league. Serious.

Add LDU to the list. About to hit jet mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Nope, not several either. None. We won't be feeling sorry for North for long.

The list gets longer. I'll add Curtis Taylor.
McKay was drafted in 2015. If we're going back that far, Melbourne's youth includes Oliver and ours includes Rioli, Bolton and Graham.

Taylor is a forward who has kicked 2 goals in 10 games this year.

The definition of a 'kid' and who has the most talented ones is a matter of opinion. Port and the Swans have better kids taken in the last three years. In my opinion. Rozee, Butters, Georgiades, Duursma, Jones, Marshall and Bergman crap on Norf's youf from a great height.

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
Rozee, Butters, Georgiades, Duursma, Jones, Marshall and Bergman crap on Norf's youf from a great height.
I'll give you Butters. If I were drafting them now, I'd take Zurhaar before Rozee, Larkey before Georgiades, Simpkin before Duursma, McKay before Marshall, any of LDU, Phillips, Powell or my grandmother before Bergman and Thomas before Jones.

Mahony, Lazzaro, Ford, Scott, Xerri, Taylor, Spicer ... no other list comes close for exciting young talent.

North's problem isn't its kids.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I'll give you Butters. If I were drafting them now, I'd take Zurhaar before Rozee, Larkey before Georgiades, Simpkin before Duursma, McKay before Marshall, any of LDU, Phillips, Powell or my grandmother before Bergman and Thomas before Jones.

Mahony, Lazzaro, Ford, Scott, Xerri, Taylor, Spicer ... no other list comes close for exciting young talent.

North's problem isn't its kids.

You must be having a lend. Whats so exciting about that group of kids?

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I think North have a decent group of kids. What I expect though is the middle of the table footy department budget will see most of em not blossom into good players, like we used to do in the 90s-2000s.