#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Just gotta love these rocket scientist footballers, always good for a laugh. Guaranteed click bait stream for the medjia to keep the fans entertained.

Reactions: 1 user

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
North Melbourne Jaidyn Stephenson has broken his hip after falling from his bike after drinking in his home on Friday. trying to do tricks apparently.
What's with North and broken hips? Majak with 2 broken hips. Jaidyn with one falling off a bike. You would think that the club with the most hip fractures would be Geelong. Slips in the bath and Osteoporosis are common reasons for hip fractures amongst the elderly.

Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Trust Buggelugs to break his hip drunk riding to a closed TAB. About to back his first winner.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I believe that the Norfs are laughable.

That they, losers much, have theys feets upon the very throats of Richmond, yet they will relent.

They can win - CJ to the PSD, Tarrant a free agent.

Yes, the timing has to be juggled. But it's easy.

Do not judge Norfs on this simple triumph. What can they actually achieve?

• Love

H tiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 3, 2005
Miami style bling bling
They are going to screw us, but it will be gentle. Foreplay and lubricant will be involved.

They will try their best to be 'gentle' because what goes around comes around. One day they will want a fair deal for someone they value who would like to play finals before he retires. The AFL industry has a long collective memory.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I believe that the Norfs are laughable.

That they, losers much, have theys feets upon the very throats of Richmond, yet they will relent.

They can win - CJ to the PSD, Tarrant a free agent.

Yes, the timing has to be juggled. But it's easy.

Do not judge Norfs on this simple triumph. What can they actually achieve?
No. I'm judging ... very harshly. One of my simple life-rules is: an enemy is an enemy. Never under-estimate them because they will wait their opportunity and, just when you are quite vulnerable, that's when they'll strike, and you may have enabled that, by under-estimating them. This could be such a moment.

I know I'll get accused of paranoia - so be it. But I have started to wonder ... could there be any AFL angling, maneuvering behind some of this. It's obvious we never wanted to lose either Cholly or CCJ, but definitely not both. I reckon it's a well-planned move, likely overtures to CJ or manager a long way back (look at how long our contract was on the table but ignored - so he knew of a better offer, did he? And just happened to be the worst possible scenario for us?).

I wondered about how confident the likes of Parrot, Cornes and other AFL mouthpieces have been in pronouncing that our premiership era was officially done ... confirmed with this loss of both young talls.

Strangely, RFC struggling to get any trade deals done too, with all those picks to play around with. Could Shocking have left some choice advice around in some key ears before his departure.
Just wondering, that's all.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Why not use the existing thread for this?

Attention seeking.

I don't really get the hate for North on here to be honest. Battling club that used to punch above their weight. CJ? We'd do the same thing to them if we could.

Reactions: 4 users