#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Relocate to Tassie.

Not sure that will help much. The Tasmanian Kangaroo is already on the endangered list. Adding another species of endangered kangaroo to Tasmanian might just be the end of them.

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Even if #lolnorf would do it, the Tasmanians won’t go for it, and nor should they. Fold #lolnorf and give Tasmania a team if their own. Keeps the numbers at 18 and thins out the Victorian based teams.

Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
AFL agenda and Media Narrative again anyone ....................

The story that never goes away because the AFL dont want really it too, and as they do every year the media puppets bring it out to create click bait and talking points.

By banging the drum again and again and again over and over and over they hope the media will sway public opinion into accepting something that is unpalatable, unnecessary and most likely unviable.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Otherwise, Gold Coast would do

View attachment 15503
They would likely die a faster death on the Gold Coast without the handouts to the level the Suns have received, I reckon, and somehow I couldn't see the AFL propping them up the same way they have stumped up their White Elephant Love Children (GCS and GWS).

Would be an easy way to let them slowly wither on the vine to die.

FWIW I dont agree with any more clubs going to the Wall or being cut, its peoples passion they are playing with.

Being at the MCG the day we wiped the floor with the dead and buried Fitzroy Football Club was a sad and sickening day, and I'm not interested in seeing it happen again to any club. In fact it almost happened to us!!

I remember almost losing this great club in the early 90s giving every cent I could, as did most others.

Can anyone imagine the RFC not existing anymore and being killed off so easily especially after our great recent era and the other spectacular successus that this great club has achieved in the past 10 years, KGI, the connection to Aboriginal Culture, Community Programs, The Houli Foundation, amongst other great community work and programs.

This great club has become a leader not a follower and its power is un matched when at its peak, it has helped to shape and mold club culture positively.

They were gonna throw this great club into the bin for what $3 million back then or whatever it was.

I dont care for North but their fans love their club as much as we love ours, and like all fans they deserve to have their club to support.

I wont advocate for anyone losing their beloved Club.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Good enough for Fitzroy, its time to shut the shiit joint down.
lets go after Zuuuurfart and Sympkin

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
This kid is out of there. That’s absolute BS by Norf.

Edmund reports the guys leaving first them an hour latter gets this. Clearly leaked by the three going. And part of their displeasure With how people are being treated.

Let’s go raid the plebs, Tom Powell, Tarrant Thomas and the big bull with 44 on his back. Get one of them.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
This kid is out of there. That’s absolute BS by Norf.

Edmund reports the guys leaving first them an hour latter gets this. Clearly leaked by the three going. And part of their displeasure With how people are being treated.

Let’s go raid the plebs, Tom Powell, Tarrant Thomas and the big bull with 44 on his back. Get one of them.
Let's get Thomas so we have Tarryn, Taranto and Tarrant in our team...:))

• Love

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Many AFL clubs can survive being in a world of pain for a while, West Coast, for example. Two or three poor seasons will mean nothing to them, other than a chance to rebuild quickly.

Not this club.