#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

love Jack, just love him.... but Riewoldt isnt breaking any record if he continues to miss 30m set shots slight angle (2 on Sunday). Just has the jips from that range now. Looks ok further out and is a freak snap shot on the impossible angle but bread and butter 30-35m shots have just got the better of him.. and hes misses them by some margin too!

4283.jpg

Norf looked a bit starstruck, probably not used to playing in front of such a big crowd :D

zippadeee said:
Fold.
Relocate
Shut down

Most irrelevant football club in the country

Some food for thought Zips. Needless to say a couple of more bad years and #lolNorf will become a serious headache for the AFL suits.

Last time they said no to big brother we wound up with GCS and look where they are.
North should be quietly told that it might be a good idea to head to Tassie, otherwise they will be Fitzroyed.

23.21.159 said:
Last time they said no to big brother we wound up with GCS and look where they are.
North should be quietly told that it might be a good idea to head to Tassie, otherwise they will be Fitzroyed.

Don’t worry about quietly. They should be just told.

My thoughts are GC will be relocated to Tassie when they get a new CEO. Gilligan won’t want to admit he and Vlad stuffed up

King Kong said:

My thoughts are GC will be relocated to Tassie when they get a new CEO. Gilligan won’t want to admit he and Vlad stuffed up

Yeah, moving GCS to Tassie might solve a lot of problems. Still new enough and identity deficient for the Tasweigiens to adopt them as their. GCS can stand for Great Cold South. Gill solves two problems in one.

23.21.159 said:
When the AFL killed Fitzroy they created the Bears golden era, would the same thing happen to the Suns if they get rid of North?

King Kong said:

I believe that is the key (admitting they were wrong) to what is holding it up.

They can turn around and say (bs), It was secretly only going to be a 10 yr project or something and as we tried and helped Tas develop their infrastructure to maintain a AFL team first before sending a team down there.
Also I would keep Haw & lolNorf games there and play Tassie as one of the allocated games.

Brad Scott. Reckons some silly mistakes cost them last night.
Does he realise he is a dud coaching a really *smile* side?

Both Scott brothers refuse to acknowledge how good we are.

Baloo said:
Yeah, moving GCS to Tassie might solve a lot of problems. Still new enough and identity deficient for the Tasweigiens to adopt them as their. GCS can stand for Great Cold South. Gill solves two problems in one.

Tassie's GCS would the Genetic Cousins' Sons

zippadeee said:
Brad Scott. Reckons some silly mistakes cost them last night.
Does he realise he is a dud coaching a really sh!t side?

Both Scott brothers refuse to acknowledge how good we are.

Yes a 70 to 80 point loss is due to silly mistakes ::)

Got to love some of the media reaction as well, Norf were apparently 'gallant'. Then Lyon just has to pipe up and say the result means nothing in looking at whether we will have a premiership hangover.