#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

I watched part of Norths game today, bloody awful. The 100,000 Tasmanians that turned up today would have been disappointed. You can see with these huge crowds that turn up in Tassie that they really deserve their own team.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Polec, Stephenson, Pttard, CCJ to name a few, were all poor trades they don't deserve any priority picks.
They also marched Brown, Dumont and others out for their rebuild. Players that would have made them more competitive, but it was their own choice to go down this path.

Reactions: 3 users
They also marched Brown, Dumont and others out for their rebuild. Players that would have made them more competitive, but it was their own choice to go down this path.
Losing Brown was big for the Kangas.

Brad Scott murdered this club with his list management strategies then walked once it was obvious they were RS.

Reactions: 5 users
Losing Brown was big for the Kangas.

Brad Scott murdered this club with his list management strategies then walked once it was obvious they were RS.

Surely not, this is the Brad Scott who is now head of footy at the AFL. He must have been an amazing talent in his previous job to get the position at the AFL. Surely he would have been up against a talented pool of applicants with stellar records in their previous jobs and Brad won the job purely on merit.

This is the case, surely?

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Probably get sacked just before our game. Might be his last game v us.

Reactions: 1 user