#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

I reckon after our game. Hopefully....

But what a rabble, they're going to have to restart again. Clear the decks of the spuds but in terms of trying to sell someone that'll get them draft picks...there's not much there.

But what a rabble, they're going to have to restart again. Clear the decks of the spuds but in terms of trying to sell someone that'll get them draft picks...there's not much there.
They said in 3-4 weeks after their Dorks game.

They got rid of a heap of their list cloggers. Which is what the media wanted them to do. Unfortunately, there is more and there are queries on the kids. So a quick GWS style rebound is unlikely.

Reactions: 1 user
So lolnorf want a priory pick. :rotfl2

So lolnorf are now so bad they are being compared to the worst of the worst :rotfl2

So people are now saying they are so useless on and off the field that they should fold and relocate to Tassie :rotfl2

So lolnorf only have 2 picks in this years draft, round 1 and pick 55 ish, they traded out their second and third round picks for spuds :rotfl2

Who put them in this position, that know it all (friend of Eddie’s) president and that dud coach who ran their playing list into the ground. And they still act as if it’s not their fault and still work in the AFL. :rotfl2

No way should they get extra picks, no way, they created this mess and they should now do the hard yards and fix it.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
CJ has finally kicked the door down, is named on the bench.
With lol@norf's recent form it's been a hard side to break into.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
CJ has finally kicked the door down, is named on the bench.
With lol@norf's recent form it's been a hard side to break into.
Not often you get a 'Get Of Jail Free' card, CJ provides just that, you would never have dreamed of getting back virtually the same high draft pick 20 that you had used in the first instance when after 4 years he is yet to prove himself.
I know there was a pick swap involved as well but it was more than we could have hoped for given he could have walked to North in the pre-season draft.

Not often you get a 'Get Of Jail Free' card, CJ provides just that, you would never have dreamed of getting back virtually the same high draft pick 20 that you had used in the first instance when after 4 years he is yet to prove himself.
I know there was a pick swap involved as well but it was more than we could have hoped for given he could have walked to North in the pre-season draft.
It was a Joe Hachem piece of trading.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
So lolnorf want a priory pick. :rotfl2

So lolnorf are now so bad they are being compared to the worst of the worst :rotfl2

So people are now saying they are so useless on and off the field that they should fold and relocate to Tassie :rotfl2

So lolnorf only have 2 picks in this years draft, round 1 and pick 55 ish, they traded out their second and third round picks for spuds :rotfl2

Who put them in this position, that know it all (friend of Eddie’s) president and that dud coach who ran their playing list into the ground. And they still act as if it’s not their fault and still work in the AFL. :rotfl2

No way should they get extra picks, no way, they created this mess and they should now do the hard yards and fix it.
Spot on

I can understand them wanting one (priority pick) pbut I can’t understand that some other clubs are in favour of them getting one - according to article in The Age

Stuff ‘em - AFL owes them nothing.

Reactions: 1 users
Brad Scott has taken the money and escaped all scrutiny, actually got rewarded for it with a cushy gig at head office.

Relocation would be worse than no team for Tassie.

Take the AFL licence off #lolNorf and give it to the winning Tassie consortium. Let them decide if they want to have any association with the old #lolNorf club.

Reactions: 2 users
There you go. As expected, Noble to be sacked after this week right when they play us next week.

Browneye says it, so...

Reactions: 1 users
North have lost 12 in a row by 8 goals or more. I don't think it matters who is coaching them.
Just don't want us to cop that 'we are sh!t so let's impress the new coach' revved-up team that often happens.

John Blakey could be a better coach for them (might do a Giesch....:mhihi )

Brad Scott has taken the money and escaped all scrutiny, actually got rewarded for it with a cushy gig at head office.
He got a sweet job in exchange for not kicking up a stink when he was informed that he needed to GTFO of Norf.

I still remember how much verbal diarrhoea was coming out of his mouth during the press conference.

He was like a hostage praising how well he was being treated by his captors.

Last edited: