#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
In an entirely predictable move, Noble gone and we have to face the dead cat bounce of a new interim coach.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
In an entirely predictable move, Noble gone and we have to face the dead cat bounce of a new interim coach.
Absolutely. Looking back over this thread, not sure why there were so many people saying he shouldn’t/wouldn’t get the flick.

Always going to happen. Can’t keep performing like that and expect to survive. Clearly a lot of problems at that club and he’s obviously one of them. Wound a bit too tight is David Noble….

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Absolutely. Looking back over this thread, not sure why there were so many people saying he shouldn’t/wouldn’t get the flick.

Always going to happen. Can’t keep performing like that and expect to survive. Clearly a lot of problems at that club and he’s obviously one of them. Wound a bit too tight is David Noble….

Good footy ops person, not sure about the wisdom of making him a senior coach. He hadn't been even an assistant coach in a decade when they got him.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Ironic that they sack him after one of their best games for the year. Basket case of a club. But all this makes me nervous for this week. Lose this and our season will Spiral out of control

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Good footy ops person, not sure about the wisdom of making him a senior coach. He hadn't been even an assistant coach in a decade when they got him.
That’s right. I pointed that out a couple of months ago. When he had the reigns all to himself at Glenelg he was underwhelming.

He’s a bit of a networker Noble. And him and Ben Buckley are good mates.

Bad appointment.

Reactions: 1 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Where is the stat about how many times Richmond has copped the sacked coach team immediately after the event

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
That’s right. I pointed that out a couple of months ago. When he had the reigns all to himself at Glenelg he was underwhelming.

He’s a bit of a networker Noble. And him and Ben Buckley are good mates.

Bad appointment.

Buckley's networking ability would be just about the only thing he does have going for him. Very unimpressive from what I have seen.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Not that I’m completely sure about him as a coach, regardless, for his own future and employment’s sake, Adam Simpson should throw the towel in at WCE and take up the Norf job if the rumours Norf have been sounding him out are correct.

WCE have been an under the carpet disaster two years in a row now. WCE are going nowhere with Simpson and I reckon he’s odds on to get the flick in 2023 if he remains as coach there.

For his own future’s sake, Simpson should make the jump - and WCE shouldn’t get in his way.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Norf the gift that keeps on giving …….id say send them to Tassie but that’s way to unfair on Tassie .

FFS just fold em up and foot em off