#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Ren and Stimpy are the best!
Happy Happy Joy Joy
I lived with a mate when we were at uni in the 90s. We also played footy together and our pre-game ritual was to watch that morning's Ren and Stimpy that we'd set the VCR to record because it was on way too early, then bang on the Peal Jam (especially Rearviewmirror).

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
I lived with a mate when we were at uni in the 90s. We also played footy together and our pre-game ritual was to watch that morning's Ren and Stimpy that we'd set the VCR to record because it was on way too early, then bang on the Peal Jam (especially Rearviewmirror).
I was at the Punters Club one night with a mate who was friends with Robbie from the Cosmic Psychos. At the bar having a beer with the band and Robbie, pointing at my Ren & Stimpy t-shirt (under the flanny), goes “cool t-shirt, I love those guys”
My best rock n roll moment!!!

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
So Norf have recruited ordinary footballers like Polec, Hall, Walker , Stephenson, Corr, Bonar, Greenwood , Coleman Jones and now are after a broken down old bloke in Hill and they expect to get a priority pick , ffs you created the mess fix it yourself ,however there’s n9 doubt the AFL will bail em out again .

Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Reporting on AFL and SEN that Clarkson has agreed to coach Nth Melb.

Well done Sonia Hood a strong female President!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

go polo

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 28, 2005
Clarkson didn't want to work with Dodoro and co. They will bring back james Hird to coach now.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
#lolNorf punters calling this the second coming of Barassi

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Interesting to see how and what Clarko does from here. Dawks v lolnorf rivalry will grow again.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
So #Lolnorf have finally landed their big fish, congrats to them just nicely *smile* up Essendrugs last minute back dooring attempt.

Guess that now clears the way for Essendrugs to finally reinstate their home grown, preferred n much loved golden child Jimmy n the boys.
Surely there's no way Truck can continue coaching next year after the way he's been treated this year and knowing full well he'd be dead man walking for the entire season in 2023.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
"I can’t speak highly enough of the professionalism of Alastair and his manager James Henderson over this past four weeks. We’ve had a crash course in getting to know each other and Alastair’s passion to drive our club back to where we belong is incredibly infectious," the Roos president said.

He doesn't have to drive them at all, they belong at the bottom.

• Haha

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Don’t like this minnow club but congratulations to them on finally landing a big one. That they beat Essendon out just makes it so much more delightful ha ha.

Reactions: 7 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Reckon they'll get the Clarko sugar hit year one.... then his ego will take over and he'll try to micromanage the entire club!

Btw... be interested to know what his views are on a Tassie license now?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
#lolNorf punters calling this the second coming of Barassi

Happy for North and it's fans, exactly what they need, at very least it offers hope.

I could say I feel sorry for Essendon fans but don't be ridiculous, i don't :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users