#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I love the way Caro shares our collective LOL's at North. One of the few journs to call out this debacle.

caspar

We won!!!!!
Jun 8, 2006
Melbourne
They do smash us. Routinely. They will be gone one day and I'll be *smile* rapt. If the bummers stay *smile* for a couple more years I think I'll have a new most hated team, with or without a Scott as coach.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
caspar said:
They do smash us. Routinely. They will be gone one day and I'll be *smile*ing rapt. If the bummers stay sh!t for a couple more years I think I'll have a new most hated team, with or without a Scott as coach.
You won’t be alone. I think plenty dislike them. They’re a dirty side and always have been. Given what great coaches the Shaw’s have been, be good for the comp if they do wind up with Rhyce as their permanent coach.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
tigerlove said:
Get a free slab with that?
did I see right....the scoreboard had a big deal for Norf members.... 5% off Spirt of Tasmania fares.

Again did i see right? 5, not 15 or 25?

That ship could look like a Filipino ferry with a deal like that.

glenn downing

Tiger Cub
Jun 2, 2014
It is a weird thing how certain teams do not match up well against certain other teams over an extended period of time. RFC has just not matched up well against NM for many years now and it is of course so damn frustrating for us RFC supporters. They always seem to have an advantage against us in height and body strength. On Friday they also killed us in the spread and work rate. However, RFC has matched up well against Essendon for the last several years. The NM players must go into each game against RFC chock full of confidence that they can do us over.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
They hate us.

Jarryd Waite said something akin to that last year, or maybe he said he hates Richmond but they certainly have us as public enemy number 1 for some unknown reason.

Was it because we beat em in a Granny in 1974 i dunno, but there is no doubt that they have it in for us.

I thought Essendon and Carlton were the Kangas biggest rivals re especially locale near to each other.

Looks like the Tigers are their Grand Final now.

Oh well they are still irrelevant.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
craig said:
They hate us.

Jarryd Waite said something akin to that last year, or maybe he said he hates Richmond but they certainly have us as public enemy number 1 for some unknown reason.

Was it because we beat em in a Granny in 1974 i dunno, but there is no doubt that they have it in for us.

I thought Essendon and Carlton were the Kangas biggest rivals re especially locale near to each other.

Looks like the Tigers are their Grand Final now.

Oh well they are still irrelevant.

Herald suns Sweet hearts this week, but get ready when GC beat them

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
It was difficult to watch some of their hacks show so much contempt for our players.

I know they can’t win every game but it would have been more palatable if the team had a slightly harder edge on Friday night.