#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Meanwhile, at #lolnorf HQ, they are saving electricity by using their unspent fotty dep't cap money to keep the offices warm...

images

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Fair Dinkum If #lolNorf were a bloke they wouldn't get laid in a Brothel full of desperate Meth Addicted Hookers even if they slammed $2000 down on the counter!!!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Seriously who is bank rolling this mob? They have no money but they can offer a 2nd rate coach in Longmire 1.5 mil over 5 years.
I would allow them to do it and then when it failed and were screaming for help I would make them merge with Footscray

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
We need to keep a table of those who knocked North back eg Dusty, Degoey, Gaff, Longmire etc and those who said yes Polec,Pittard, Pruess, Tyson,

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Amazing how much Norf have improved since Brad Scott left the building.
He must be as big a tool inside the club as he appears outside of it.
He'd want to hope he's got another gig lined up already cause I'm not sure anyone would touch him now after seeing recent results.

Reactions: 6 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
We need to keep a table of those who knocked North back eg Dusty, Degoey, Gaff, Longmire etc and those who said yes Polec,Pittard, Pruess, Tyson,
Pretty sure that Pruess bloke knocked #lolnorf back as well. He's now at Smelbourne as Maxy's apprentice.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Rhys Shaw should be the coach. Reckon Longmire was never going just wanted to milk the extra years.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Amazing how much Norf have improved since Brad Scott left the building.
He must be as big a tool inside the club as he appears outside of it.
He'd want to hope he's got another gig lined up already cause I'm not sure anyone would touch him now after seeing recent results.
Let's hope Cartoon get him.

• Haha

brigadiertiger

Tiger Champion
Dec 1, 2005

Not to forget this is the second time Longmire has rejected North along with Buckley and Hardwick rejecting them as well.

• Haha

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
North and Essendon on TV at present but couldn't watch.
It's hard when you don't want either side to win or even play well or even score at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
North and Essendon on TV at present but couldn't watch.
It's hard when you don't want either side to win or even play well or even score at all.

True, but numbers-wise we'd prefer lolnorf to win and keep the Druggies out of the 8.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
*smile* #lolnorf. Soon as I tip them they get right up how good they think they are n get bent over by Essendrugs. Useless Plicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
David King's article (today's HS) on possible contenders for the St Kilda coaching job includes mention of James Hird.
He goes on to say that Hird has "an extraordinary football mind combined with a genuine relationship-building ethos".

Now King doesn't say this next bit at all - it's just my imagination.
But I'd truly love to see Hird take over Norf ...... and finish them off once and for all.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
But I'd truly love to see Hird take over Norf ...... and finish them off once and for all.

Dear Tenacious,

Why would you want to “finish off” North by them giving Hird the gig.

You’re a real spoiler.

Everyone enjoys a good comedy series, particularly when it is on Free To Air.

AFL is a serious business and fans need ongoing comic relief!