#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Changed my mind and placed in 2021 draft thread instead

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

Isotopes

Tiger Rookie
Aug 3, 2013
This could work out really well for norf, with one of the lowest memberships, appealing to the LBGTI demographic might provide a real boost.
Really big community & marketing opportunity here, can't wait to see them in a rainbow barred top.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

mj72

Tiger Rookie
Jun 21, 2004
punt road
Takes some guts.
I've been guilty of some childish jokes about this, which is a poor reflection on myself.........but great effort, good story, looks well and good on her. Genuinely happy on reading about her today.

Reactions: 9 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Dani Laidley is back at North to celebrate North being out of debt.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I've been guilty of some childish jokes about this, which is a poor reflection on myself.........but great effort, good story, looks well and good on her. Genuinely happy on reading about her today.
Spot on.
Good to have her welcomed back

• Love
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
The news of Cunnington's cancer returning isn't great news for North's hopes this year.
Fingers & toes crossed he makes a complete recovery but he'll be behind the 8-ball even if he does.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
The news of Cunnington's cancer returning isn't great news for North's hopes this year.
Fingers & toes crossed he makes a complete recovery but he'll be behind the 8-ball even if he does.
Ben is one of my favourite non Richmond players, probably the most underrated footballer in the AFL.

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Looks like lolnorf are in contention for the worst (long sleeve) jumper in the AFL

1645084594280.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
We should probably change the title of this thread. By all expert accounts #lolNorf are a dark horse for this years Premiership on the back of a couple of intra-club scratch match performances by Jason Horne-Francis.