#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
I have a few North Melbourne-supporting friends (yep, they do exist) and this morning I feel incredibly sorry for them. I posted somewhere recently about the importance of hope for footy fans. But with Clarkson appearing to be a dead man walking, Kangaroo supporters will be feeling sick. What an incredible blow to this football club and, more poignantly, its fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Liam_Nissan

Tiger Rookie
Aug 1, 2020
Wonder what due diligence they did with Clarko. Did they ever reach out to Cyril and get his thoughts? He may not have participated anyway but he raised his racism concerns months ago.

Hood also bypassed the management to pick Clarkson. And was delighted to front up to the press conference to take the credit. Let’s see how this goes. Can’t blame Amarfio for this one.

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
Plan C is now:-
Hird to Bombers
Carey to Norfs
Lyon to the Lions

Where there’s smoke and all that….

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
I was just thinking about this racism stuff.
Luckily I have friends of all backgrounds and so do my friends and kids.
No real racism here.

But 15 years ago in Australia I did go into a pub.
I said "One beer please"
Barman said "ok but drink it fast and go"
"Okkkk but why I said"
"Look around. This is a black person only pub"
"OK. I said (thinking he was joking)
I looked around...about 20 blokes in there, all staring at me (I didn't really feel threatened) but I drank the beer quickly and left.

Unreal.

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
The more I've thought about it today the more sure I am he will come through as coach of North.

Will be hard to substantiate the allegations and will end up being word against word.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Clarkson has released a statement.

So Fagan has not released anything but Clarko thought he will say in his statement ‘I refute any allegations “ and ‘look forward to any investigations’.
States “he was never asked about the welfare of this report’ in the interview aired last night.