Lost socks, teaspoons and things you can’t find when you really need them | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lost socks, teaspoons and things you can’t find when you really need them

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Where do the socks go?

This is an important question we need to answer in a non-Richmond featuring AFL finals series.

Would a football sock get lost?

What do YOU do when one of two socks starts to get a hole?

Why do some socks only come up to your ankles? Who thought that was a good design?

When do you go with thongs? If you wear socks with thongs should you be shot? In the head or in the foot? What the *smile* is a jandal or a flip flop?

Who can come up with a better scientific study than the half life of spoons and is there a world out there of spoons?

When we really need to get somewhere in a hurry why does your cat decide to use your keys as a toy and bury them in the kitty litter overnight?

PRE - be a force for good.

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
I believe the number of lost socks within a house at any time is proportional to household belly button lint.

Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
One of the great mysteries in the world is that you can put a pair of socks in a washing machine and only one comes out

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I am not joking, one of my missing socks dropped out of nowhere in my wardrobe this morning. Had a shirt on a hanger, pulled it out, and out dropped a sock along with it.

Must have got tired of being on the run.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I am not joking, one of my missing socks dropped out of nowhere in my wardrobe this morning. Had a shirt on a hanger, pulled it out, and out dropped a sock along with it.

Skysocket in flight
Much to Redders delight

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I wear matching socks about twice a year by pure chance.

I got dustin martin socks for fathers day a few years ago and i vowed i was going to wash them folded as a pair and keep them in a special place and only wear with my triple premiership nikes.

Within a fortnight i had one dustin martin sock, which i retired to my dashboard as a internal windscreen wiper.

Heterogeneous dysphoria sock syndrome is a very real affects 1 in 2 Australians

Reach out to family and colleagues and tell them

It Rocks to Wear Odd Socks

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne

It got lost in a pocket socket. ;)