Lovett | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lovett

Crumpet_Avenger

Tiger Rookie
Feb 9, 2010
melb
Dunno if this is posted elsewhere but for a bargain basement price, he could add alot to us if he has his head on the right way...

We had no luck with Troy Taylor but Lovett had about 5 years maturity on Taylor. I just hope in 2 or 3 years time Taylor doesnt come good and go to someone else to help them win a flag.

Lovett on his last chance and matured would be great for us, pace, skills, x factor.

Even if we just picked him as a muture rookie. Nothing to lose..

I think if we dont get him definately Sheedy and GWS will

Pounce tigers and be bold!

All I can say is good luck to GWS if they're silly enough to take him on. Players rarely come back once they've been out of the AFL system.

it couldnt be proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he raped that girl but that doesnt mean he didnt do it.

absolute *smile*ing scum

no for me

Crumpet_Avenger said:
Dunno if this is posted elsewhere but for a bargain basement price, he could add alot to us if he has his head on the right way...

We had no luck with Troy Taylor but Lovett had about 5 years maturity on Taylor. I just hope in 2 or 3 years time Taylor doesnt come good and go to someone else to help them win a flag.

Lovett on his last chance and matured would be great for us, pace, skills, x factor.

Even if we just picked him as a muture rookie. Nothing to lose..

I think if we dont get him definately Sheedy and GWS will

Troll :mad:

Pounce tigers and be bold!

GoodOne said:
Players rarely come back once they've been out of the AFL system.

Nailed it. I was interested before he went to the Aints. he was excellent for the Bombers in his last year with them.
Too much doubt now after a year out of the system not too mention the other stuff.

Just to clarify, he didnt play footy anywhere this season did he?

GoodOne said:
All I can say is good luck to GWS if they're silly enough to take him on. Players rarely come back once they've been out of the AFL system.

Cousins, Dew, Salmon, Harris, Stanley, Hall (for half a year), Mal Michael (for a few weeks), nearly Casserley.
Any others recently?

I wouldnt go near Lovett.

tigertim said:
Just to clarify, he didnt play footy anywhere this season did he?

Was a flop at East Perth and signed with Fitzroy Stars which is a largey indigenous team in the 2nd division of the Northern Football League alongside the great Lionel Proctor and about a dozen Bambletts. He managed 6 games before his groins gave way. Obviously those sort of details can spoil the story so the media doesn't waste the 2 minutes on google.

Why do people keep on carrying on about Taylor, he might go Collingwood, he might turn to be a star, he might to turn into a ruckman, blah blah blah
Let's not get to carried away, to me he is like every other player that's walked out the AFL because they had more concerning issues outside the game.
And big deal if he comes back.

Brodders17 said:
Cousins, Dew, Salmon, Harris, Stanley, Hall (for half a year), Mal Michael (for a few weeks), nearly Casserley.
Any others recently?

Tim Watson was fairly handy

I wouldn't want Lovett at our club even if he was a superstar player. Deadset scum of the earth.