Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Peter Dutton... again..

last night he likened the Palestinian protest last October to the Port Arthur massacre ...

"While no one was killed during the October 9 protests, the events at the Sydney Opera House were akin to a Port Arthur moment in terms of their social significance"

and...

“The protests of October 9 were a moment of awakening for our nation. We must not surrender our civilisation to anti-civilisational forces,” he said.
“We must defend the Australian achievement from those who seek to sabotage it.”

FMD.... please put this moron in the compost bin

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Looks like Carl Ditterich is the newest addition to the lowlife hall of fame. Appears he's been charged with a bunch of historical sex crimes, including gross indecency with an under ager.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Two lowlifes in this story. The rockspider and the Judge

1713013266335.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach

View attachment 22451
Bloody disgusting. The both of them. The judge should be sacked and the offender named and shamed. The Crown Prosecutor should appeal, both the sentence and the suppression order.
Judge Berman is a disgrace.
Surely someone could accidentally leak the offenders name. To Deryn Hinch or someone who isn’t afraid to stand up and call it out

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell

View attachment 22451
Whilst this is horrible surely there is more to it than that? This is not normal (the suppression order) and there must be something more to it than that.
We see Carl Ditterich's name in the press for being charged yet this is for someone found guilty, I find it very strange.
I am in no way defending it but the suppression order is not a normal occurrence, maybe the clue is in the last sentence.
I assume he would still be on the sex offenders registry

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003

View attachment 22451
I'd put the *smile* judge a mile ahead on the lowlife ladder. Everyone should be allowed to know who the convicted rock spider is, not have him protected by over paid n over privileged flogs like judges. Hope the rock spider cops his totally justified desserts in slot, the locals will find him no doubt. *smile* judge should be stripped of his position n turfed on the scrap heap.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Whilst this is horrible surely there is more to it than that? This is not normal (the suppression order) and there must be something more to it than that.
We see Carl Ditterich's name in the press for being charged yet this is for someone found guilty, I find it very strange.
I am in no way defending it but the suppression order is not a normal occurrence, maybe the clue is in the last sentence.

Derryn Hinch is losing it over this suppression order. Pointing out it's the same typing of thing he fought and was jailed over. All court records have been redacted so there's no way of going back to see who it was.

Various rumours around that the guy is well connected, one rumour suggesting he's married to a Judge. The name is apparently out there if you know where to look, but I wouldn't know where to look.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Surely someone could accidentally leak the offenders name. To Deryn Hinch or someone who isn’t afraid to stand up and call it out
Old mate Derro Hunch b gettin a bit old to cop another stint in slot for breaking a court cover up. Poor bugger might not survive his sentence.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Rock spider is obviously very highly connected n we can't possibly have any shame n scandal attributed to his family. His name would probably go on the registry as a big fat black redacted line as is always done when any information is sought regarding the high n mighty privileged.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Doubt they would jail an 80 year old with reported health issues.
Been there before for a similar offence, he'd be straight in as a repeat offender. We'll teach ya to mess with our rules ya Kiwi bastard. They'd probably make him front Judge Burytheman for his hearing.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Derryn Hinch is losing it over this suppression order. Pointing out it's the same typing of thing he fought and was jailed over. All court records have been redacted so there's no way of going back to see who it was.

Various rumours around that the guy is well connected, one rumour suggesting he's married to a Judge. The name is apparently out there if you know where to look, but I wouldn't know where to look.
I am not sure it is the same as Derryn Hinch. This guy appears to have been convicted but after conviction there has been a suppression order which is why I think it is extremely unusual.
I believe that Hinch fought for suppression orders being lifted for people not yet convicted which is totally different imo. ( that's from memory btw)

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Rock spider is obviously very highly connected n we can't possibly have any shame n scandal attributed to his family. His name would probably go on the registry as a big fat black redacted line as is always done when any information is sought regarding the high n mighty privileged.
Whilst you may be correct TM you don't know this.

The sex offenders register is not public, it is one of the things checked when someone has a police check or something similar. So it wouldn't be redacted because it doesn't have to be.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach

Well I wish someone who knew where to look! Found out the name and took out an add in an overseas newspaper and named him.
Or put it on the dark web (wherever that is) or somehow just got the name out indirectly until it did the rounds of every sensationalist rag.
Like the ones that say aliens have landed, Britney married a monkey and all those types of media till it hits the mainstream media

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I don’t know if this is true or not, but I did hear on the radio that this *smile* didn’t actually commit a physical attack on a child, just talked about it, and that may be why the suppression order was given.
Regardless, this *smile* should be publicly named and shamed. I wouldn’t want him anywhere near kids, and if it was any of us without the connections he has, we would be named.
I mean, ditterich has been named and he has only been charged, not found guilty yet, this prick has been found guilty