Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
My Lowlife(s) of the week are the 4 teenage girls, (led by an 18 yr old) who "allegedly" bashed an autistic 14 yr old girl in Frankston recently.
Weak as p1ss the lot of them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
My Lowlife(s) of the week are the 4 teenage girls, (led by an 18 yr old) who "allegedly" bashed an autistic 14 yr old girl in Frankston recently.
Weak as p1ss the lot of them.
That's the one down Altona a few days ago wasn't it? Bashed her on the pier.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
even if she's guilty as sin

its a pretty low threshold for 'Lowlife'?

she hasn't skun kittens alive.

at worst, got pissed, had a blue with a cabby, insulted a cop?

is there anyone alive who has NOT done those things?

Yeah why post that here and not in the Mathilda's thread if they want to discuss it.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah why post that here and not in the Mathilda's thread if they want to discuss it.
Yeh, personally this thread should be reserved for bigger issues, real crimes and real lowlifes. Maybe there should be a hypocrisy thread? It is too early anyway, innocent until proven guilty.

FWIW I will be disappointed if there some minimising or apologist behaviour for Sam if the charges are proven. I'm a massive fan of Sam's and that won't change either way, but if it is proven true I hope she owns it. (although pleading not guilty would suggest she doen't agree with the charges?).

It may not be too disimilar to the Liz Cambage/Nigerian women bb situation? Cambage copped a pasting for that.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
This *smile*. Ziptying a couple of little kids together (they look younger than 10) in his yard because they were swimming in his pool.

It great that he will be exposed for what he did (twitter feed says he was arrested and bailed) and that his business will now be stuffed.

Disgraceful and so sad.

Last edited:

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
It great that he will be exposed for what he did (twitter feed says he was arrested and bailed) and that his business will now be stuffed.

Disgraceful and so sad.

It gets worse. I thought it was his house, one he lived in, but it was a vacant property.

A Broome man who allegedly captured and restrained three young children found swimming in the backyard pool of a vacant property on Tuesday has been charged with assault.

No doubt there will be an impact on his business, I just hope it is negative. It's WA after all, and Broome.

• Angry

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
It gets worse. I thought it was his house, one he lived in, but it was a vacant property.

A Broome man who allegedly captured and restrained three young children found swimming in the backyard pool of a vacant property on Tuesday has been charged with assault.

No doubt there will be an impact on his business, I just hope it is negative. It's WA after all, and Broome.
Um. So he tied up kids for trespassing by………….trespassing ? :unsure:

Wildride

Tiger Superstar
Sep 6, 2006
Brisbane
The 22 yo arrested for the murder of Samantha Murphy in Ballarat. Edited to remove speculation on name as now a suppression order in place.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The 22 yo arrested for the murder of Samantha Murphy in Ballarat. Reports that he Is the son of a former Tiger ruck.
I remember him as a former Scat, he played more games for them.........only one more, but still.

Last edited by a moderator:

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
in excellent news...

the Broome kids who wanted to go for a swim and got tied up for it have been gifted a pool via fundraising (y)

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The 22 yo arrested for the murder of Samantha Murphy in Ballarat. Reports that he Is the son of a former Tiger ruck.
I just read that from Xwitter. How can he be charged without evidence that she is murdered? Strangely, her husband showed and spoke more about relief than remorse.

Last edited by a moderator:

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Is this like the Jesse Baird case where the killer confesses but doesn't mention where the body is?? Weird.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I just read that from Xwitter. How can he be charged without evidence that she is murdered? Strangely, her husband showed and spoke more about relief than remorse.

There is all sorts of evidence that they could have that indicates a murder even without the body, though the body is the best closure for the family and usually provides some of the best evidence to lead to conviction.

Why would her husband show remorse? Its well known that many people with missing relatives, when their disappearance is solved (positively or negatively) express an expression of relief. The not knowing is what hurts people the most, its why some sadistic killers refuse to tell people where their loved ones are buried, as it enables them to retain the ability to control and hurt even whilst locked in a police cell.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
There is all sorts of evidence that they could have that indicates a murder even without the body, though the body is the best closure for the family and usually provides some of the best evidence to lead to conviction.

Why would her husband show remorse? Its well known that many people with missing relatives, when their disappearance is solved (positively or negatively) express an expression of relief. The not knowing is what hurts people the most, its why some sadistic killers refuse to tell people where their loved ones are buried, as it enables them to retain the ability to control and hurt even whilst locked in a police cell.
His daughter couldn't stop crying when this first started, but he shows no emotion. Maybe he is like that in public, but somehow comes across a bit weird as you'd expect him to show some remorse. His expression yesterday was more like he was glad it was all over and done with, rather than losing his wife. Interesting to learn more on the motive of this case and see if he was somehow involved. Even weirder is the AFL link to this case. Did Orren's son know her?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
His daughter couldn't stop crying when this first started, but he shows no emotion. Maybe he is like that in public, but somehow comes across a bit weird as you'd expect him to show some remorse. His expression yesterday was more like he was glad it was all over and done with, rather than losing his wife. Interesting to learn more on the motive of this case and see if he was somehow involved. Even weirder is the AFL link to this case. Did Orren's son know her?
WTF?