Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Glad he (& they) have all been caught. Don’t care how old he is. Lock him up for a long time.
Yeah, increasing the age of responsibility is one of the worst calls made in politics. Lock them up. Build more jails.

Youth crime is out of control. See the Gold Coast car thieves? Four or five cars in a night, and then posted on social media.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Geez I hope they catch the murdering scumbag that killed that Grandmother in front of her grand daughter in Brisbane. Absolutely shocking stuff.
Yeah, just read about this. I know its A cliche but I have no faith in our judicial system.

when someone is caught the system moves into action: how can we minimise the outcome?

oh, they’re underage, oh they’re drug addled, oh they’re cousins rabbit died and they’re in grief, they didn't mean to stab the woman, they just had a knife on them because they were going to peel some potatoes for their invalid grandparents and they just wanted to ward off the 70yr woman as she appeared threatening, they're legal team negotiates it down to manslaughter.

"Ah, yes, tragic for these young people. 5 years in youth detention with parole eligible after 2 years. Next!"

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Yeah, increasing the age of responsibility is one of the worst calls made in politics. Lock them up. Build more jails.

Youth crime is out of control. See the Gold Coast car thieves? Four or five cars in a night, and then posted on social media.
You do know the age of responsibility in Queensland is 10? Under the age of 14 you have to prove the child knew what they did was a criminal act.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
This weeks nom. Beau Lamarre, NSW cop charged with the murder of Jesse Baird and Luke Davies because he was jealous.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Haven't found the bodies yet but I think he confessed.

They also said they found a large amount of blood at his house which indicates a fatality. Sounds like he shot at least 1 of them with his police issued firearm whilst on duty

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
This weeks nom. Beau Lamarre, NSW cop charged with the murder of Jesse Baird and Luke Davies because he was jealous.
Lamarre became a policeman after being a "celebrity blogger"..................................

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
They also said they found a large amount of blood at his house which indicates a fatality. Sounds like he shot at least 1 of them with his police issued firearm whilst on duty
Lamarre became a policeman after being a "celebrity blogger"..................................
Leaving aside the horrific act and just looking at it unemotionally for a second.

I can’t work out what the hell he was thinking? Pretty sure a Police officer with their service issued pistol is subject to stringent audit requirements regarding that weapon and any ammunition issued.

For example, I wouldn’t have thought you can just fire off a few rounds in your spare time, without that being picked up and hence, getting probed and reprimanded over the unaccounted for ammo. Or even lose/misplace a few rounds. Hence you probably wouldn’t get away with firing off a few rounds from your service pistol at cans by the camp fire for *smile* and giggles over a few beers with your mates, any more than you would using the said pistol to murder people.

Last edited:

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Leaving aside the horrific act and just looking at it unemotionally for a second.

I can’t work out what the hell he was thinking? Pretty sure a Police officer with their service issued pistol is subject to stringent audit requirements regarding that weapon and any ammunition issued.

For example, I wouldn’t have thought you can just fire off a few rounds in your spare time, without that being picked up and hence, getting probed and reprimanded over the unaccounted for ammo. Or even lose/misplace a few rounds. Hence you probably wouldn’t get away with firing off a few rounds from your service pistol at cans by the camp fire for *smile* and giggles over a few beers with your mates, any more than you would using the said pistol to murder people.
Them numpty coppers lose badges, uniforms, tasers n guns all the time. No-one is going to sweat a couple of missing slugs, just fill in the lost property report n pretend you had a hole in your pocket n the bullets musta just fallen out.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Them numpty coppers lose badges, uniforms, tasers n guns all the time. No-one is going to sweat a couple of missing slugs, just fill in the lost property report n pretend you had a hole in your pocket n the bullets musta just fallen out.
I think he pocketed them from the shooting range

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
I think he pocketed them from the shooting range
So it was mentioned on tonight's news. Still makes you wonder who's checking where all the bullets went though. Police range or private, just rock up with a pocket full of bullets n ping away till you're bored, then just walk away without ever wondering. Did I fire six bullets or just five? Well punk are ya feeling lucky?

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Sam Kerr.
Champion international soccer player and Captain of Australia's favourite sport team of the year, The Matildas.
Feted personality and public anti racism campaigner, who's sat n played schtum for over a year regarding her racial abuse of a police officer called to assist over a dispute regarding a miserable taxi fare. Way to go Sam, busted for bloody hypocrisy.

At least there's one small measure of good might come out of this situation. Simply shows the rest of the world that coloured people can be just as racist as us horrible privileged snowflakes.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Sam Kerr.
Champion international soccer player and Captain of Australia's favourite sport team of the year, The Matildas.
Feted personality and public anti racism campaigner, who's sat n played schtum for over a year regarding her racial abuse of a police officer called to assist over a dispute regarding a miserable taxi fare. Way to go Sam, busted for bloody hypocrisy.

At least there's one small measure of good might come out of this situation. Simply shows the rest of the world that coloured people can be just as racist as us horrible privileged snowflakes.

alleged

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Sam Kerr.

I'm no Sam Kerr apologist, but they're just allegations until found guilty.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I'm no Sam Kerr apologist, but they're just allegations until found guilty.

even if she's guilty as sin

its a pretty low threshold for 'Lowlife'?

she hasn't skun kittens alive.

at worst, got pissed, had a blue with a cabby, insulted a cop?

is there anyone alive who has NOT done those things?

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Everybody's always innocent until they're proven to be or not to be by the judicial system. But seeing as the Plod have gone so far as to lay charges there's a stench that won't simply waft away at the first hint of a breeze.
Million dollar legals at twenty paces might help by blowing through like a hurricane though.

Hope you lot noticed my sneaky little Shakespearean ode to Billy in my response.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
even if she's guilty as sin

its a pretty low threshold for 'Lowlife'?

she hasn't skun kittens alive.

at worst, got pissed, had a blue with a cabby, insulted a cop?

is there anyone alive who has NOT done those things?
Of course eZyT. But then again I'm no mega high profile international sporting superstar, nor am I getting my head all over the meedjia telling everyone that they're not allowed to be racist while secretly hiding the fact that I've " allegedly " had a racially abusive rant at some bloody mongrel copper.

Reactions: 1 users