Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

Didn't know where to put this, but the evil human that murdered the 3 tourists (2 aussies) over a set of tyres for their car. What utter filth.

The lack of reasoning for the crime will just make it even harder for the families to accept and grieve over, that someone values life at such a low level.
Sadly there's a *smile* load of this type of mentality happening all over the world n we're simply not getting any better, no matter how many laws we make or how civilised we pretend to be in the 21st century.

Puff, Piff Daddy, Diddy Coombs, Combs, or whatever the *smile* the name the black rapper uses.
Serial abuser of women, rapist, basher.
He always denied his actions and blamed women for a cash grab.

Now video footage has emerged, apparently he’d previously paid off the hotel/security $50k to obtain the tape.
Now it’s released.
I hope the prick gets jailed and he gets to play “momma” in big daddy’s house. Gutless prick

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 users
Puff, Piff, Poof Daddy, Diddy Coombs, Combs, or whatever the *smile* the name the black rapper uses.
Serial abuser of women, rapist, basher.
He always denied his actions and blamed women for a cash grab.

Now video footage has emerged, apparently he’d previously paid off the hotel/security $50k to obtain the tape.
Now it’s released.
I hope the prick gets jailed and he gets to play “momma” in big daddy’s house. Gutless prick
What a scumbag. Just saw his “apology “ on the news. Says he takes full responsibility for his actions. Yeah, after years of denying it happened, settling with the victim out of court and paying off the hotel security to stop the release of the vision. Only AFTER video is leaked does he apologise

Reactions: 1 user
What a scumbag. Just saw his “apology “ on the news. Says he takes full responsibility for his actions. Yeah, after years of denying it happened, settling with the victim out of court and paying off the hotel security to stop the release of the vision. Only AFTER video is leaked does he apologise
Just standard procedure. Deny. Deny. Deny. Until there's irrefutable proof n then just dribble out a meaningless apology and the whole world's a happy place again. Next.

Reactions: 1 user