Luke Meehan and Conditioning team | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Luke Meehan and Conditioning team

Meehan and his team need to start earning their pay with sorting out our increasing injury list with three more on the list this week, Tarranto, Short
and Clarke.
If continue at that rate.

Graig Streak and oldie will be in against Footscary.

This has been a horrendous start to a season.

Reactions: 1 user
Don’t forget the psychological impact on the players that are still fit. They see everyone falling down and not only do they lose confidence in their collective ability to win games of footy, but they also tend to hold themselves back physically. Which ironically leads to more injuries. Disaster.

Doesn’t matter if it’s Meehan’s fault now. Diabolical situation at an elite sporting club and changes will be forthcoming regardless.

Reactions: 4 users
Yeah he got injured int he 2nd quarter, came back on after half time, heavily bandaged above and below the knee and then fell on it as he landed, his knee seemed to be bent inwards afterwards. The strapping to me (I'm not a doctor or anything like that) but appeared to be strapping both sides of the leg to protect the knee so suspect its some sort of medial / PCL strain.
great way to promote the club to prospective players.

nClarke now with an ACL.

Why was he put back out there yesterday?:cry::cry::cry:
backing up homer simpson GIF

Yes Meehan overlooks the entire conditioning program but he isn’t on his own.

What happened with Clarke yesterday was not something Meehan could control. It would be up to others who work in that area.
doesn't change the outcomes though does it? it's clearly not one person that is responsible for the ever growing injury list...

This should’ve been reviewed last year. What the actual *smile* is going on down there?

We are down to twenty eight fit players apparently now. We can't afford too many more injuries and still be able to field a team.

did i read somewhere that we had a much tougher pre season this year, to get fitter?