Lumps in the mashed avocado games R4 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lumps in the mashed avocado games R4

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Do I really have to start this thread? Mashed avocado? It's all I got.

Anyway I had Collingwood earmarked at 5-0 to start this season but Fly was on the edge of complacency in his postmatch last week. (There's no such thing as a complacent team - only a complacent coach.)

The Baners look *smile* on paper and are playing at least that badly. And now are pretty much equal favourite. Who do the Pies play next week? StK. They should get that. The week after Essendon. Should win that. The week after Adelaide away. There's the looming bet.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Good save there Jack (y)

Redders has checked out ..........cant say I blame him.

Feel Dirty AF hoping for the Bears to get the points tonight, but do it I will.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Good save the Jack (y)

Redders has checked out ..........cant say I blame him.

Feel Dirty AF hoping for the Bears to get the points tonight, but do it I will.
Busy running the 2023 US Masters tipping comp from Drofgusta National. Dyer’ere has me covered this week.

Bums off to a sharp start v Blandbane. Queensland morons playing Sweet Caroline after a goal. Ffs….take their licence off them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Is it an excuse for any flog to say the Scum don't throw coz they're too fast??

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Really dont like the Bears but cant stand another week of the Pies *smile* fest

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Do I really have to start this thread? Mashed avocado? It's all I got.

Anyway I had Collingwood earmarked at 5-0 to start this season but Fly was on the edge of complacency in his postmatch last week. (There's no such thing as a complacent team - only a complacent coach.)

The Baners look *smile* on paper and are playing at least that badly. And now are pretty much equal favourite. Who do the Pies play next week? StK. They should get that. The week after Essendon. Should win that. The week after Adelaide away. There's the looming bet.
This is the level of interest I have in the other games this round. Is it mashed avocado or smashed avocado? :))

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I reckon Blandbane are two home losses away over the next few weeks from disintegrating for the season.

Hoping the Bums can give them one of those tonight.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
stand rule a mess. Brisbane are giving them 5, ump seems to have no idea what to do. couple of times they said outside 5, couple of times theyve said stand when easy outside 5. Their tone suggests they're a bit flummoxxed.

Reactions: 3 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Andrews weak as *smile* on that turnover, he just bloody conceded as soon as he took possession of the ball;

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Bloody Pies have been good with their recruitments. Mitchell and Hill some very handy pickups for next to nothing