Lumps in the mashed avocado games R4 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lumps in the mashed avocado games R4

When are sides going to work out that N Daicos is the “flip to” guy on the wings and boundary line and that receivers are set up in the corridor for him to kick to ?

Ffs. Either pick him up on the outer sides of the ground or pick the *** receivers up in the corridor.

View attachment 18738
Or just win the ball at the source and don't let them feed it to the little smart ass

Hilarious. 30 minutes ago Daicos was doing things never seen before on a footy field and the Pies had reinvented football. Commentators are lost now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Hilarious. 30 minutes ago Daicos was doing things never seen before on a footy field and the Pies had reinvented football. Commentators are lost now.
He was better then Ablett & Judd last week.
Was he on the ground in the 2nd qtr.
Massive receiver.
He needs a Geoff Miles bump

Reactions: 1 users
*smile* Mc Stay looks like McDud.
Quaynoor is fumbling everything tonight. Last week he drop a single ball.

Collonwood’s swarm got screwed by Lachie; love it.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank god no Collingwood shiitt this week.
Form line.
Beat a geriatric Geelong
Port who Are SHIIIT.
And our reserves

Reactions: 3 users
Will someone please fill that fat, yappy mouth of Maynard’s. Puffy chest warrior.

Reactions: 2 users
I tipped the Bears expecting a reaction after the past few weeks.

A loss for the Skunks keeps both of these sides within our reach as opposed to the Skunks getting out 2 games ahead.

For tonight only I will hope for the Bears to keep putting the points on them, and the excuse that they have no ruck so the rules need to be changed.

Maybe they shouldve kept Grundy ............................. !@#!% em.

Reactions: 1 users
With hindsight, the Filth were always go struggle tonight, they were up all night last night watching videos.

With hindsight, the Filth were always go struggle tonight, they were up all night last night watching videos.
:mhihi Eating too many crisps.

Will they be excused for the humidity? Not surprised.