Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Been that long thatIf hes still got it on then the Moon Boot is now wearing him.
Just saw him cross Swan Street
Fashion Walking GIF by mschf

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Will have to say this again ,Tom doesn't need the moon boot at all at this time but is being very conservative as he is leaving nothing to chance, was told it won't hurt u at all to wear it still so he's leaving no stone unturned getting it stronger and protecting it also.

Reactions: 1 user
Will have to say this again ,Tom doesn't need the moon boot at all at this time but is being very conservative as he is leaving nothing to chance, was told it won't hurt u at all to wear it still so he's leaving no stone unturned getting it stronger and protecting it also.
With due respect Joker how do you know this?

Just read a quote from Lynch saying he is 3-4 weeks away from commencing running on the AlterG treadmill.

Just read a quote from Lynch saying he is 3-4 weeks away from commencing running on the AlterG treadmill.
That sounds good, but without knowing anything about foot problems, I wonder sometimes if he will ever play again.
This injury has been just so long.