Mark Knight Premiership Poster | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mark Knight Premiership Poster

I'll go against the tide - reckon it's bloody ordinary - of course will grab a few anyway if we win.

Reactions: 1 user
I quite liked how the tiger in the 2017 was doing the don’t argue. I do however like this one’s tatt.

Yeah the don't argue was an obvious one for 2017 given Dusty's year - obvious but also very appropriate and I really liked it. Bit hard to come up with something as iconic this time but it looks good to me. Just hope I get to buy one after the game on Saturday.

DS

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah the don't argue was an obvious one for 2017 given Dusty's year - obvious but also very appropriate and I really liked it. Bit hard to come up with something as iconic this time but it looks good to me. Just hope I get to buy one after the game on Saturday.

DS
I reckon it’s a ripper. Probably better than the 2017. And how bad is the GWS one!

I’ll take it! Get online for the pre-sale for limited editions on the Herald Sun site at 10am this morning.

Reactions: 1 user
Bad juJu buying a poster before we win..do you get a refund if we don't?
I bought decorations for home before the Geelong game and thought at half time I’d shouldn’t

I’m sure you’d get a refund. There must be some fine print somewhere.