Mark Knight Premiership Poster | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mark Knight Premiership Poster

The limited edition Knight poster just went on presale on the Heraldsun Shop $30 +$12 shipping

Shows as Sold Out already.

I need to wait until they bring the black background one out for sale to match my 2017 poster

Shows as Sold Out already.

I need to wait until they bring the black background one out for sale to match my 2017 poster
Just WOAH
I got one as I was refreshing from 2 mins earlier to make sure.
I posted this as soon as I finished the transaction. Extrodinary

Yep I had missed out previously and got the black one last time too it a great poster

Got one, but am really only after the foil edition. Not sure if/when it goes on sale. As long as I can get the foil poster, am happy to sell the one that went on sale today at cost.

I got one too this morning - hopefully it will be a Richmond!

Last edited:
just stumbled on HS shop get your foil posters Now on Presale before they sell out

:gotiges

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
I initial thought the limited one was the foil one. Lucky I checked by accident saw it wasnt.
Tiges get up I wont miss out. I rather pre buy the "winning team" and if Gee Wiz get up its on Ebay that afternoon sadly

I initial thought the limited one was the foil one. Lucky I checked by accident saw it wasnt.
Tiges get up I wont miss out. I rather pre buy the "winning team" and if Gee Wiz get up its on Ebay that afternoon sadly
Limited edition one sold first up is just thicker cardboard

Reactions: 1 user
OK, so its Monday as it normally would be. Getting confusing with virtually every edition for 2 weeks featuring something TIGERS!... shouldn't complain though :)

i smell a rat with the gold foil posters this year. Released them online without any official announcement before we win. Sold out almost immediately & unlike 2017 there were none available at Famiy Day. Now a truckload are appearing on eBay at 8 times the original cost? Someone has seen this as a money spinner.

i smell a rat with the gold foil posters this year. Released them online without any official announcement before we win. Sold out almost immediately & unlike 2017 there were none available at Famiy Day. Now a truckload are appearing on eBay at 8 times the original cost? Someone has seen this as a money spinner.
It happened last time, but there were walk-up purchases too... I was lucky this time to have ordered one. No refund if the Giants got up.

BTW quite a few up on eBay - many opportunists... I ended up having to buy a black edition from one of those people, just had to have one.

So annoying you can buy them before the games over. Were sold out before we'd won. I logged in multiple times and hit refresh. The foil one was on a gold background this time, rather than black.

Oh well. Nevermind.

I got one of the limited edition white ones. I logged on 10sec after the final siren. They were sold out in less than 1 minute.

They are being brought by opportunists for on sale - its a joke

Reactions: 1 user