Mark Knight Premiership Poster | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mark Knight Premiership Poster

Its a lot better than his 17 poster...but Mark Knight is a talentless bum...well placed at the Herald Sun.

Reactions: 2 users
Geez the block mounted poster is $60. pretty sure it was $40 2 years ago. bastards are profiting from us.

I got one of the limited edition white ones. I logged on 10sec after the final siren. They were sold out in less than 1 minute.

They are being brought by opportunists for on sale - its a joke

Disappointing.

There is usually more than one post-GF mini-sale, usually in the mornings. I've been able to get an order in up to a week after the GF in the past. Worth enquiring at the HS Shop if you're keen.

Seeing they sold out so soon, keep your eyes peeled as they will likely release the black background ones/1000 like they did a couple years ago.

How are they ripping you off? They created something and are asking for something in return. They are entitled to ask what they want

Really? Trying to start a fringe loony hypothetical debate on economics during the Grand Final celebration posts? Come on G, lighten up.

Reactions: 1 users
So annoying you can buy them before the games over. Were sold out before we'd won. I logged in multiple times and hit refresh. The foil one was on a gold background this time, rather than black.

Oh well. Nevermind.
???, Foil in 17 was also gold, they then released a cheaper black version & will probably do the same this yesr

HS should Have done themselves as an auction and kept the profits themselves or donated to charity instead of letting arbitragers cream off profits. Now I’m a
Thinking man - in hindsight you could have pre bought RFC posters and laid it off betting on a GWS win. Guaranteed.

they don't have the mini replica premiership cups this time. they have much larger ones at a much larger price. but apparently they're not ripping us off :rolleyes:

Really? Trying to start a fringe loony hypothetical debate on economics during the Grand Final celebration posts? Come on G, lighten up.
Not fringe, impacts the club with most members.
Not hypothetical, because it happened.
Not a debate because facts are agreed.
Loony well that depends on your perspective.

Disappointed RFC don’t have the premiership coffee cup.

I like the taste of success

Reactions: 1 user