Match Sim v Melbourne Sunday 18th February - Casey Fields 10am (Foxtel/Kayo) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Match Sim v Melbourne Sunday 18th February - Casey Fields 10am (Foxtel/Kayo)

Missing the finals makes it an extra long off season, thank **** we get to see some footy today.

Reactions: 1 users
Today is clearly just a run around.

A ten goal win, or loss, won't indicate anything.
Yeah probably right, but I don’t want to see us get torn apart so badly that we can’t execute the Yze game plan. If we are chasing tail and being witches hats the alarm claxons will be going off like WW2 England

Wondering what everyone thinks would be a good/bad result from tomorrows game?

Good result. Loss under six goals and some eye catching performances by our youngsters, particular those from the class of ‘21.

Bad result. 10+ goal loss, same old names carrying the load, nothing of note from our youth.
No Injuries.
Compare squads
Under 10 goals would be a good result.

I think the main thing for me is the pressure and effort side of it and the game plan. With players we have out likely won't win but if I see elements of the revised game plan that'll be enough heading into the season. Last year we kinda looked all over the shop.

McAuliffe, Dow, and Sonsie mixing in the midfield with Hopper, Graham, Bolton will be a good watch. The dees have their full midfield in bar Brayshaw.

Reactions: 1 user
Appears alot of thought went into our preseason guernsey design

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
It's gonna take some time for these players to gel on-field. Go Deez already kicking flukes....

In fact, how many times do we play them on their ground?? Barely remember one at PRO.