Match Sim v Melbourne Sunday 18th February - Casey Fields 10am (Foxtel/Kayo) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Match Sim v Melbourne Sunday 18th February - Casey Fields 10am (Foxtel/Kayo)

Dow finding a bit of the ball but is just as likely to hurt us as help us when he disposes of it.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
Improved once they started the build forward movement rather than simply bombing it in there. Balta and Kosi provided good marking targets. Shai is, as usual, all class.

Reactions: 1 users
When we move the ball with speed things happen. Still a bit fumbly but the pressure and effort is there.

Kosi and Balta do look good and strong in the air.

The dees play their system quite well. Players always free in spots and easily go through the middle.

Overall a good first qtr being two goals down, after conceding the first 5

I've liked Dow, disposal is still scrappy at times, but he knows how to win the ball. Graham has been good too. Naismith looks great as a tap ruckman. Steely and Seth have shown a little. Kosi and Balta have been good forward. Young has looked good in defence.

Clearly they want to see how Samson goes, but he's still got a boys body compared to Gawn.

Clearly they got on top of us in the 1st half of that quarter, but it was good to wrestle that control back.

Reactions: 4 users
Banks needs to find another gear off the block. Reaction time a worry

Reactions: 1 user
Dow finding a bit of the ball but is just as likely to hurt us as help us when he disposes of it.
Pathetic ill informed comment! What about finding some positivity ! Dow doing very good in the 1 st qtr of the 1st scratch match of the year! Will be a breakout year for him

Reactions: 1 users
Just listening to Michael Barlow he has it right. The demons are way more predictable than us and that comes from experience. They also look bigger and stronger.
That being said we showed plenty imo
Tackling good

Reactions: 2 users