Match Sim v Melbourne Sunday 18th February - Casey Fields 10am (Foxtel/Kayo) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Match Sim v Melbourne Sunday 18th February - Casey Fields 10am (Foxtel/Kayo)

Personally in terms of outs, I'd have them in the following order

1 - Lynch
2 - Oliver
3 - Martin
4 - Taranto
5 - Brayshaw - pretty moot now
6 - Nank
7 - Prestia
8 - Petty
9 - Baker
10 - Salem

The rest don't really matter, so in terms of quality of the top 10 players, we were missing 6 of them, of which we were missing 3 of the top 5 (and if you take Brayshaw out, 4 of the top 5 players missing from the game.

Reactions: 1 user
Not a bad order, as you suggest moot about Brayshaw but he'd be nearer 9 or 10 for me.

Best result for Brayshaw, hes already climbed the premiership mountain and will be a hero to the GoDeez faithful forever.

A Big loss on field for them, and I, tipping a pretty decent loss off field too at a club thats having its culture brought into question.

Reactions: 1 users
Best result for Brayshaw, hes already climbed the premiership mountain and will be a hero to the GoDeez faithful forever.

A Big loss on field for them, and I, tipping a pretty decent loss off field too at a club thats having its culture brought into question.
Brayshaw was a very good player. Petracca, Oliver, Viney and Brayshaw was a stellar group in 2021

Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 2 users
Just caught up with the VFL portion of the day. McAuliffe looked good. Smith showed some nice signs. Trezise looked above the level. Cumbo too at times but for his finishing. Juddy okay considering he would barely have done any contact work with the shoulder. Filled out a bit. Good haircut.

Mo Yassine has some fans here, me included, and looks to have added some muscle to his - what? -167cm? - frame. Quick and clean, close to the ground. Mid-season smokey maybe.

Reactions: 5 users
Will only cost him about a million dollars.

Multiply that by a high single digit number. 5 Years left on his contract....

He aint retiring without due compensation, especially as it was caused by the sport he was renumerated by.

Reactions: 2 users