Matildas | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matildas

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Stepdaughter at the game. She's in a $15 seat described as 'restricted view'. Hasn't seen any of the 7 goals so far. D'oh!
Maybe she should have stopped taking selfies n watched the game instead :peepwall :flush think it might b time to run away n hide.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The data is a little flawed if you drill down in it.
This is the last post I can see from jb03 and hasn't logged on for over a month? Does anyone know if everything OK with him? Hopefully just on an OS trip or something.

Hopefully all OK jb?

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Feel free to start a thread about racism where this "double standard" can be discussed. This is the Matildas thread, where personally I would like to engage in posting about the Matildas and the upcoming Olympics, which they have qualified for.
Me too. Are they a medal chance without Kerr? Do the women rate an Olympic medal in soccer?

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Me too. Are they a medal chance without Kerr? Do the women rate an Olympic medal in soccer?
I reckon women rate the Olympics highly- alongside the world cup- cos, unlike the men, the best players in the world play.

And yes, we are stil a decent shot for a medal, winning might be a bridge too far. it will be very interesting to see how Heyman goes against opposition better than Uzbekistan.