Matildas | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matildas

Stepdaughter at the game. She's in a $15 seat described as 'restricted view'. Hasn't seen any of the 7 goals so far. D'oh!
Maybe she should have stopped taking selfies n watched the game instead :peepwall :flush think it might b time to run away n hide.

The data is a little flawed if you drill down in it.
This is the last post I can see from jb03 and hasn't logged on for over a month? Does anyone know if everything OK with him? Hopefully just on an OS trip or something.

Hopefully all OK jb?

Feel free to start a thread about racism where this "double standard" can be discussed. This is the Matildas thread, where personally I would like to engage in posting about the Matildas and the upcoming Olympics, which they have qualified for.
Me too. Are they a medal chance without Kerr? Do the women rate an Olympic medal in soccer?

Me too. Are they a medal chance without Kerr? Do the women rate an Olympic medal in soccer?
I reckon women rate the Olympics highly- alongside the world cup- cos, unlike the men, the best players in the world play.

And yes, we are stil a decent shot for a medal, winning might be a bridge too far. it will be very interesting to see how Heyman goes against opposition better than Uzbekistan.