Matthew Clarke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Clarke

Sintiger said:
Ah yes ...it seems. The simple fact is you don't know it just seems that way.
You think he didn't get interviewed, asked to make a presentation, talk about his vision, defend his record ? You are making assumption after assumption because it seems that way.
Do you think Luke Beveridge was not someone given a chance, Alan Richardson, Don Pyke? Has every successful recruiter been in the top job before? Of course not.
You've got nothing, just the way it seems to you.
Stop crucifying people before they have even done the job.

I'm sure they interviewed him. My concern is who they didn’t interview. The coaches you mention all went through a thorough process with many other candidates. Many other experienced assistants. Did we look to interview the more experienced recruiting guys within sydneys hawthorns geelongs bulldogs crows recruiting teams?

Harry said:
I'm sure they interviewed him. My concern is who they didn’t interview. The coaches you mention all went through a thorough process with many other candidates. Many other experienced assistants. Did we look to interview the more experienced recruiting guys within sydneys hawthorns geelongs bulldogs crows recruiting teams?
I have no idea. Do you ?

jb03 said:
years of evidence and pattern forming behaviour.

Doesnt consitute an any more educated guess when all the years of evidence is plain to see.... Once again, how is his guess or yours any more educated than others?.

The only plausable answer is if you have inside info and even then i would be interested in further info...

Harry said:
every good punter looks to the form guide.

Exactly right.
Benny Gale & Co's form over the years has been nothing short of woeful, even deceitful.
All those years of stone walling and denial.
How quickly people forget all the talk of "ongoing reviews" after every elimination final defeat.

That was outright deceit, designed to allay the tiger masses.
Not only did they refuse to undertake thorough reviews, they stonewalled and bull sh!ted.
How could anyone in their right minds have any confidence in football decisions Gale & Co make?

Gale should have ZERO input into any football appointments.
His tampering with appointments in the recruiting department should raise alarm bells.

asian tetley said:
Exactly right.
Benny Gale & Co's form over the years has been nothing short of woeful, even deceitful.
All those years of stone walling and denial.
How quickly people forget all the talk of "ongoing reviews" after every elimination final defeat.

That was outright deceit, designed to allay the tiger masses.
Not only did they refuse to undertake thorough reviews, they stonewalled and bull sh!ted.
How could anyone in their right minds have any confidence in football decisions Gale & Co make?

Gale should have ZERO input into any football appointments.
His tampering with appointments in the recruiting department should raise alarm bells.

Talk about take the negative position to extremes Tetley just a tiny bit of balance and I actually might take you seriously.
So Benny Gale sits in his chair and finds reasons to stuff up the club. Your a laugh a minute

Mappa said:
So Benny Gale sits in his chair and finds reasons to stuff up the club.

Look it's very complicated but I'm sure he doesn't look for reasons

Harry said:

For a bloke earning (in all probability) around $500K pa he certainly seems to find many aspects of his job very complicated.

Harry said:
[/quote

You really do need some new material. Your Australia wide comedy tour must be coming to an end. Time to take a well earned subatical and start over with a whole new comedy routine.

Ridley said:
For a bloke earning (in all probability) around $500K pa he certainly seems to find many aspects of his job very complicated.
And that's why he earns the big bucks....