Maximum NaCl | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maximum NaCl

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
I’m really going to enjoy this one. I enjoy being humble
But I also enjoy revelling in the amount of tears that are going to be out there. Here’s a place to post the biggest melts, pre game prognostications that went wrong and biggest tear fests.

Scour wide.

Attachments

• 51FB7D1F-FE67-462C-B11A-99F4FFBB2787.png
    51FB7D1F-FE67-462C-B11A-99F4FFBB2787.png
    72 KB · Views: 272
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
But I also enjoy revelling in the amount of tears that are going to be out there. Here’s a place to post the biggest melts, pre game prognostications that went wrong and biggest tear fests.

Scour wide.
Victoria’s biggest export is salt ATM.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
I got a ban warning on Bigfooty by posting on one of the Collingwood threads just to again remind them that Treloar picked the wrong list.

Of course the moderator was a Collingwood supporter.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003

Scour wide.
Band wagon supporters?? :rotfl2
Like all clubs, we will have a few...but 100K plus paid up members says we have a massive base to carry a few bandwagoners...

• Wow

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The level of anti RFC BS on the radio is laughable.

Now I want another flag and I want to shove it right up every summabitch that is sooking and bleating.

Long may our win boil their pisss.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The most blood being spat by West Coast, Geelol and Maggot fans.

Some love for the Tigers from Doggies fans though who seemed to enjoy our demolition job on the Grubs as some put it.

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
I am loving this.
Expect us to win the net two flags...and I am a pessimist!
Cats are over the hill.
WCE too Vanilla and Kennedy gone.
Lions a long way off.
Giants will not recover from this thrashing.
Pies only competitor but their window is closing as Sidie and Pedles age.

Happy days.
We are scary good.

Reactions: 4 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell

Scour wide.
Jeez call us what you want but one thing you can never ever call Richmond supporters is bandwagoners.

Turned up in droves week after week when we were garbage

I couldn’t care less what others think about Richmond except for this

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
The most blood being spat by West Coast, Geelol and Maggot fans.

Some love for the Tigers from Doggies fans though who seemed to enjoy our demolition job on the Grubs as some put it.

I will say one thing about Doggies supporters; I will never forget their kindness towards our club during the SOS campaign in 1991.
I remember their cheer squad led by Irene Chatfield turning up to the MCG all decked out in their colours, helping us to rattle tins and raise money.
Big respect to them and I was happy for them when they won the flag in 2016.

In stark contrast, spend just 5 minutes on social media or listen to the radio and all you hear are Wet Coke, scum and Pussy fans spitting the dummy.
They can all collectively GAGF....Dimma and Cotch are already planning an assault on the 2020 flag.

Reactions: 13 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I will say one thing about Doggies supporters; I will never forget their kindness towards our club during the SOS campaign in 1991.
I remember their cheer squad led by Irene Chatfield turning up to the MCG all decked out in their colours, helping us to rattle tins and raise money.

They were repaying the favour. We went to their aid in 89.

"The colours of the day were uncompromisingly red, white and blue: but Footscray supporters gave a huge roar of applause as the Richmond, Collingwood and St. Kilda cheer squads marched in, flying their own tribal colours but showing their staunch committment to the Footscray cause. Opposition supporters - and there were many of them - found themselves welcomed to the Western Oval as never before, slapped on the back and warmly thanked for taking time to come and support Footscray's fightback."

Reactions: 6 users

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
They were repaying the favour. We went to their aid in 89.

"The colours of the day were uncompromisingly red, white and blue: but Footscray supporters gave a huge roar of applause as the Richmond, Collingwood and St. Kilda cheer squads marched in, flying their own tribal colours but showing their staunch committment to the Footscray cause. Opposition supporters - and there were many of them - found themselves welcomed to the Western Oval as never before, slapped on the back and warmly thanked for taking time to come and support Footscray's fightback."

Yes of course, I forgot about 1989.

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Sheedy's comments about selecting Marlion. "Dangerous and arrogant." Clueless.

Turned his back on us repeatedly in our hours of need then tried to grab headlines at our expense.

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Has anyone seen or heard from Sheedy since 5.45pm on Saturday???
Rhetorical question....

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Has anyone seen or heard from Sheedy since 5.45pm on Saturday???
Rhetorical question....

Would be happy to never hear from him again. He's an old stager but his schtick got tired years ago..... boring old fart these days.

Reactions: 6 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Would be happy to never hear from him again. He's an old stager but his schtick got tired years ago..... boring old fart these days.
The less we hear from he and blight the better.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne

In stark contrast, spend just 5 minutes on social media or listen to the radio and all you hear are Wet Coke, scum and Pussy fans spitting the dummy.
They can all collectively GAGF....Dimma and Cotch are already planning an assault on the 2020 flag.

You know, for at least 30 years, every Premiership gave me the sads. Until 2016. When the Doggies won, I was genuinely happy for them.

I guess it is karma.