Maximum NaCl | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maximum NaCl

As other posters have said, Sheedy has pretty much lost credibility with most of the footy public.
It would be great if he came out and retracted his pre-game comments about the selection of Pickett, but I won't be holding my breath.
Reckon he knows his judgement on much about current day footy is shot.

Sheedy's comments about selecting Marlion. "Dangerous and arrogant." Clueless.

Turned his back on us repeatedly in our hours of need then tried to grab headlines at our expense.

I sometimes wonder why? He played in 3 premierships with the Tiges and left in 1981 I don't think he has been back since, anyway his loss.

Inspired by this thread I had a quick scan of BF GF game day thread... up to half time so far. We were only in front due to umpire favouritism. Martin gets frees no ther player does. Jack and Grimes are divers of the worst type. Greene was crucified by Uumps due to AFL vendetta.
Pleased to see very few Tigers contributed to the thread...who would when our hands had blisters from continually applauding.

Reactions: 1 user
As other posters have said, Sheedy has pretty much lost credibility with most of the footy public.
It would be great if he came out and retracted his pre-game comments about the selection of Pickett, but I won't be holding my breath.
Reckon he knows his judgement on much about current day footy is shot.

Perhaps he shouldn't have much credibility anyway.

After the 1995 Semi Final, I was at the old Railway Hotel in Malvern. So was old Mrs Sheedy. She said, "I bloody told him not to play Salmon, he just wouldn't listen this time"

Anyway, Sheedy's coaching record post 2004 is pretty poor.

You know, for at least 30 years, every Premiership gave me the sads. Until 2016. When the Doggies won, I was genuinely happy for them.

I guess it is karma.

Yeah, I was happy for ‘em too.

David Kock - what a salty, bitter and twisted piece of crap this guy is. Wants to *smile* on our parade because he knows he”ll never get to see his own from a busted arse club with a crap culture. Someone post a pic of the tarps again

Yeah, I was happy for ‘em too.

Even my partner was happy, and she is a South Melbourne supporter. It was nice to see Footscray win another. I was quite happy when South Melbourne/Sydney broke the 1933 drought too. Just a pity StKilda couldn't win 2010.

As for the tweets above, typical Collingwood supporters. They just can't handle it that we are the biggest club in the land and that they have the Colliwobbles back ;)

DS

geez the negativity is palpable. thank *smile* RFC leave all that alone and continue on our merry way. . .

It's very funny

12 months ago it was: Richmond has been dominant and pick up Lynch as free agent, wah wah
Now, its: Richmond has been dominant and lose a player as a free agent (and get compensated), wah wah

When Hawthorn were getting the free agents, it was because they were such a well run, destination club.

When we do it...... SALT!

Ha ha ha! Yay us!!

Reactions: 2 users
Some beautiful reading on here. WE'RE BAAAACCCCK n everyone is *smile* terrified. Just luv being a Tiger, it's *smile* glorious when every other club's supporters are twitchin n gibberin under the bed with the doona pulled in over them.

Reactions: 1 users