Maximum NaCl | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Maximum NaCl

I am loving this.
Expect us to win the net two flags...and I am a pessimist!
Cats are over the hill.
WCE too Vanilla and Kennedy gone.
Lions a long way off.
Giants will not recover from this thrashing.
Pies only competitor but their window is closing as Sidie and Pedles age.

Happy days.
We are scary good.
Bulldogs the threat next year. I'm calling it. (I saw it in a dream on Saturday night.)

Reactions: 1 user
Bulldogs the threat next year. I'm calling it. (I saw it in a dream on Saturday night.)

Maybe. But they showed that pressuring there midfield they crumble.
DeCrap stopped bomptelly. Graham could do the same.
I guarantee next year Hardwick will use stoppers in games.
Yeo, Neale, Fyfe, Dalhouse

I’m really going to enjoy this one. I enjoy being humble
But I also enjoy revelling in the amount of tears that are going to be out there. Here’s a place to post the biggest melts, pre game prognostications that went wrong and biggest tear fests.

Scour wide.

It could be a long time before Essendon have a chance of playing off in a GF let alone trying to stick it up Richmond supporters

Band wagon supporters?? :rotfl2
Like all clubs, we will have a few...but 100K plus paid up members says we have a massive base to carry a few bandwagoners...

they quickly forget that we still had over 70,000 members when we were sh!t. we're the most loyal fans in the league. quite comfortably.

It could be a long time before Essendon have a chance of playing off in a GF let alone trying to stick it up Richmond supporters

when was the last time they beat us? hasn't it been about 9 or 10 in a row?

Started looking at some magpie stuff. They are still filling up their tissues with last years prelim win. DCF58F61-331D-4128-A04B-9235BBB81E6E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Switched to Foxtel at Half Time to listen to their “Expert Panel” and lone behold it comprised Left to Right Sarah Jones,Brad Johnson,Gerard Healey,David King.
All of whom selected GWS.
I can understand Richmond hater Healey and the Muppet Johnson,but an astute Football analyst like King was a shock.
Nevertheless,Damian Barrett is the “Expert” I think deserves some sort of award for Pig Headed stupidity.He hates Richmond so much he has trashed his own credibility by selecting
West Coast to beat Richmond,then Brisbane to beat Richmond, then Brisbane to beat Richmond in our first Final,then Geelong to beat Richmond in the QF,then GWS to beat Richmond in the GF.
Ought be made hand in his AFL Press Accreditation,& be sacked by Hutchy from his various paid Media Gigs as either Clearly Biased,or Seriously Incompetent.

Switched to Foxtel at Half Time to listen to their “Expert Panel” and lone behold it comprised Left to Right Sarah Jones,Brad Johnson,Gerard Healey,David King.
I can understand Richmond hater Healey and the Muppet Johnson,but an astute Football analyst like King was a shock.
Nevertheless,Damian Barrett is the “Expert” I think deserves some sort of award for Pig Headed stupidity.He hates Richmond so much he has trashed his own credibility by selecting
West Coast to beat Richmond,then Brisbane to beat Richmond, then Brisbane to beat Richmond in our first Final,then Geelong to beat Richmond in the QF,then GWS to beat Richmond in the GF.
Ought be made hand in his AFL Press Accreditation,& be sacked by Hutchy from his various paid Media Gigs as either Clearly Biased,or Seriously Incompetent.

Barrett must do something nice for Hutchy every week to keep his job.

Started looking at some magpie stuff. They are still filling up their tissues with last years prelim win. View attachment 9157
Hahahaha that first one by TheBigForward (irony there with the Pies who have none) is that he just doesn't understand how we play. Talks about the game against geelong in the middle of the year like it was more relevant than the PF when we beat them in the dry. West Coast we were level before the rain hit and then took it up another notch.

To be fair to him, he did get one bit right, we didn't get within 3 goals of GWS, it was 15

Bomberblitz is golden reading.

Lots of frustration and salty comments. But plenty of praise for our club. Loved this (which came up a few times)

1569905369939.png

Best thing is, they think poaching Dan Richardson has set them on an equivalent path to Benny Gale's 5-year plan. Someone should tell him we couldn't get rid of him quick enough and were being nice to his feelings when Balmey was brought in by not sacking him.

Reactions: 1 users

You were dreaming about the Bulldogs on Saturday night after RFC had just won the GF?
Mate you need to see a dream interpreter quickly. You’re obviously very fukt up

I don't think Essendon would have given Dimma enough time to fix the mess that they are. Mind you, we almost pulled the plug too :eek:

DS

I refuse to believe he actually thought we would lose every one of those games and I'd be willing to cut him some slack in that he just tipped against us because he hates us so much.
But don't these idiots realize that that is their bread and butter and ultimately getting so much wrong tarnishes their own brand?

You were dreaming about the Bulldogs on Saturday night after RFC had just won the GF?
Mate you need to see a dream interpreter quickly. You’re obviously very fukt up
I was dreaming about Richmond. We were playing the Bulldogs.

I was dreaming about Richmond. We were playing the Bulldogs.
Happy to lose a home n away game to the Woofers at Eddiehead Marvellous whatever, every single year. As long as whenever we play them in a final it's at the G.

Started looking at some magpie stuff. They are still filling up their tissues with last years prelim win.

Collingwood fans have no idea ... they think Figgy is the messiah that will lead them to the promised land ... but the great copier won't get them there because he will always be running second
If you did have any idea, you couldn't/wouldn't possibly follow the Magpies.