Media making me sick!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Media making me sick!!

Some ******** called Nick called SEN and mentioned we're way over the odds and people should place a bet on the Giants.....all based on the 2008 GF where the underdogs Horks shocked everyone. He also reckons Josh Kelly
is primed for the NS medal. Sounded like some moronic Scumwood supporter.

That’s the idiot I was referring to in my post, he was ‘Nick from Adelaide’.
I wonder which failed football club he supports.

Reactions: 1 users
I listened to SEN for an hour or so while driving and checked out the AFL/RFC apps, but outside that I get all my vibes from you guys.

The RFC website puts everything up anyway, including Jack on 360.

If you don’t enjoy the media’s work then try switching exclusively to this forum and the RFC website. You’ll miss nothing!

Reactions: 4 users
In another thread it was noted that Barrett had tipped West Coast, Brisbane, Brisbane and Geelong in our last 4 matches. He is tipping the Giants in the grannie.

Now there is a real Richmond hater

Jon Anderson seems that way inclined, tipped his beloved cats last week and now GWS

The RFC website puts everything up anyway, including Jack on 360.
this is where i encountered Mark Robinson. he really is the drunk at the end of the bar muttering to himself. like the guy from the Simpsons -

Barney_Gumble.png

Reactions: 1 user
There's some real salt out their amongst the fan bases especially from Cats fans, Crows fans and North fans (surprise surprise) but I'm surprised at the amount of hate coming at the RFC from West Coast fans.

We have nothing to do with their season going tits up apart from breaking them at the MCG in round 22.

They did the rest all on their own and if we didnt play such a *smile* Prelim Last Year they probably wouldnt have won their Premiership against the Pies.

They should be grateful.

Doesn’t bother me at all , I find it a compliment , usually if you become hated it’s because you are doing so much right .

Reactions: 2 users
Sheedy now saying Richmond picking Pickett is dangerous and disrespectful.

Sheedy needs to *smile* of to the retirement village.

Is a caricature of the former caricature of himself.

Sheedy has been a pain in the butt ever since he left. Always adopts a contrarian approach to all things Richmond. Loved the player but he has become a knob who keeps coming back against us at every opportunity. I'd love to wipe the smug smile off his face.

Reactions: 1 users
Try not to take it all so personally.

The media's job is to create interest and discussion.

Dominant side will win premiership is a boring angle to most punters so of course they will play up the story of the underdogs fairytale first ever flag.

When we were a mess 5-10 years ago and always on the back page PRE complained about that too ;-)

Let them come after us
Past players too
We are Richmond 2019
Smile them

Us against the rest n rest still lose
Because we r Richmond n they r not

We wake up on Sunday morning still Richmond n they r not!!

Winners!!!!! Because we r Richmond they are not

Reactions: 4 users