Grand Final Team | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final Team

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Changes?

Pickett for Graham and McIntosh for Broad. Assume neither will get up.

Do we pull these guys out of the VFL GF?

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Graham is not a definite out but he’s a probable out.

Pickett debut in a GF?
When was the last playing debut in a GF???

Stack has been out a while.
He’d have to light up the vfl GF in a big way.

We could Go with mcintosh or butler.

But I reckon the common sense idea is to go to Jack Ross.

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Can we wait until we see who plays well and who makes it through the VFL game unscathed?

If you go this prematurely this consistently King Kong, I'm guessing you don't have any kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

James

Tiger Rookie
Sep 11, 2016
I’m not sure Nankervis had a very noticeable game but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t good.
As previously stated he is not fit. He could hardly get off the ground tonight. Don’t think he can be selected against Grundie.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’d bring Ross in if Graham can’t get up, I’d also bring in Balta for Nank and obviously if Syds right to go he comes in

Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Ross for Jack G if he can't get up.

Kmac for Broad if he can't get up.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Graham has to be out
Couldn’t even raise his arm.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Broad may be back, but Graham looks to be out. Hopefully Dusty and Cotch will be ok after 8 days.

If we lose Graham I'd go for Ross.

After that we'll have to see if there are other changes. Stack would have to get into the VFL GF and really tear it up after his time out. Pickett, debut in a GF, I think not. Pickett to debut Round 1 2020, hopefully after we raise a flag.

Name Rance as an emergency, just for the hell of it :cool:

DS

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Assuming Graham will not be fit to play and we can't risk anyone playing under an injury cloud then Ross would be an ideal replacement and if Broad is ruled out then I would play McIntosh. Other than that no other changes

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Graham is not a definite out but he’s a probable out.

Pickett debut in a GF?
When was the last playing debut in a GF???

Stack has been out a while.
He’d have to light up the vfl GF in a big way.

We could Go with mcintosh or butler.

But I reckon the common sense idea is to go to Jack Ross.

Didn't Vin Catoggio play his first game for Carlton in the 1973 GF against the mighty Tigers?

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Assuming Graham will not be fit to play and we can't risk anyone playing under an injury cloud then Ross would be an ideal replacement and if Broad is ruled out then I would play McIntosh. Other than that no other changes

That sounds about right to me.
If Stackman had another one or two games under his belt he would be a chance ...

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Can we wait until we see who plays well and who makes it through the VFL game unscathed?

If you go this prematurely this consistently King Kong, I'm guessing you don't have any kids.
I don’t know how KK can ask about who’s playing in the GF , after all , according to him we lost last night....

Seen it too many times before. We are stuffed. The game is over and so is the season