Memberships 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memberships 2019

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Is anyone else having trouble seeing exactly what they are being invoiced for?

I have 2 x MRC on my invoice, but I can't see what they are. When I login and click Browse Packages it tells me I need to be logged in, but I am..

As an aside, it looks like most of the coterie groups are sold out as are many of the reserved seating options.

Bandwagoners.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I need to renew my membership, just waiting to get the credit card down a little. As for reserved seats, can only get on a waiting list at the moment. Pitfalls of supporting a club with so many members I suppose.

DS

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
DavidSSS said:
I need to renew my membership, just waiting to get the credit card down a little. As for reserved seats, can only get on a waiting list at the moment. Pitfalls of supporting a club with so many members I suppose.

yeah I am back on the waiting list for MRC and/or premiership circle. the club membership rep I spoke to says with natural attrition, I might get back for 2020.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Are the Bombers so desperate?

Offering $25 memberships which grant 2 x tickets to an Essendon game in 2019.

Good value but must be desperate to boost their member numbers.

RFC56

@alanrfc56
Jun 19, 2004
Richmond VIC
SkillzThatKillz said:

Not sure, but I think the membership has to be $50 or more to qualify for membership numbers.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
SkillzThatKillz said:

Hate the Bombers, but they were at 80,000 members last year without making the finals, reckon they are the club most likely to surpass our membership should they win a flag, also have more Corporate clout than the Tigers as is witnessed by their latest mega sponsorship deal.

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Spoke to lovely girl in the membership Dept this week when renewing.

Apparently On par with last year at the moment, very busy.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Baloo said:
Is anyone else having trouble seeing exactly what they are being invoiced for?

I have 2 x MRC on my invoice, but I can't see what they are. When I login and click Browse Packages it tells me I need to be logged in, but I am..

As an aside, it looks like most of the coterie groups are sold out as are many of the reserved seating options.

Bandwagoners.

Mine was a bit odd. I have a auto pay setup, but it didn't trigger, so I paid it manually with the same credit card as the auto. Also tried to pay it early and wouldn't let me because of the auto pay. Anyway no big deal.

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Last two years I've rung up to cancel rolling membership as I wanted to buy it outright later. Both times even after making it clear it kept coming out. You have one job !!!

happytige

Tiger Superstar
May 1, 2005
Does anyone know whether Country membership will still give you the option to attend one interstate match free of charge? Received our Membership pack this week and there was no mention of it.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
second round of roaming tiger ticket purchases this morning and more glitches. last time it didn't work for 3 hours. today it didn't work to start with. then it worked but didn't offer guest passes. we got there in the end, but the system needs to improve

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Ian4 said:
second round of roaming tiger ticket purchases this morning and more glitches. last time it didn't work for 3 hours. today it didn't work to start with. then it worked but didn't offer guest passes. we got there in the end, but the system needs to improve

Yep, first time I wanted a guest pass, for the Hawthorn game, and I could see guest passes for the Essendon and Geelong games but not the Hawthorn game. Very frustrating and my seats are not as good as I have been getting so far this year. Got a text from the club which said tickets are on sale and apologising for the problems. What a train wreck Ticketek is, they have one function and fail at it.

Also, when I go to book tickets, it allocates me seats, stating they are the best available, but I can see better tickets when they show a map of the relevant bay. What gives, is further back in the middle of a row somehow meant to be better? What moron designs these things? Also, the Hawthorn game showed me a full bay, I'm miles back in the middle of a row, yet Dreamtime at the G and Geelong had more and better seats available? Give me a break, the Hawthorn game will have the smallest crowd of these 3 games.

Why is technology so slow and unreliable? It really has to change, way too frustrating.

DS

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
DavidSSS said:
Also, when I go to book tickets, it allocates me seats, stating they are the best available, but I can see better tickets when they show a map of the relevant bay. What gives, is further back in the middle of a row somehow meant to be better? What moron designs these things? Also, the Hawthorn game showed me a full bay, I'm miles back in the middle of a row, yet Dreamtime at the G and Geelong had more and better seats available? Give me a break, the Hawthorn game will have the smallest crowd of these 3 games.

Why is technology so slow and unreliable? It really has to change, way too frustrating.

for some reason you can buy 4 guest passes for hawthorn, 2 for Geelong and 1 for Essendon. I assume it comes down to demand, but either way you wanna ensure everyone gets a seat.

fwiw, there were massive glitches getting Melbourne Victory finals tickets yesterday as well, so i'm sure its all Ticketeks fault.