Mid season Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mid season Draft

Would we look at the other guy who was in contention for our preseason pick. The one we took Lefau with.
Can't remember his name but he was said to be a forward

Would we look at the other guy who was in contention for our preseason pick. The one we took Lefau with.
Can't remember his name but he was said to be a forward
Forget his name,but read 3 weeks ago that he was struggling playing wafl seniors,
Googled it was Mitch Schofield.
Averaging 2gls with bags of 5,4.

Reactions: 1 user
Remy Maclean, we are super keen.

#21 Remy MacLean (Eastern Ranges)
Key Forward | 196cm | 14-10-2005

MacLean provided excellent leading patterns with sound presentation at the ball and showed clean hands with his overhead marking ability. He has a great set shot kick with the traditional way and also works the snap shot nicely. The big man found space quite easily and his second efforts were there, though he could perhaps have judged his set shots a little bit better – especially with the wind.

Reactions: 7 users
If he's good enough, the injury shouldn't be a factor at all, especially given our ladder position and injury list.
Completely pointless taking Muttley in the mid season draft if he's going to be out for 8 to 10 weeks. Let him heal n get a couple of VFL games under his belt to finish off the season. No-one else will pinch him for now 'coz he can't play. If we're fair dinkum about having him as a senior prospect then a rookie pick at seasons end would be a far more sensible option.

Reactions: 3 users
Bit of a side story

I remeber back to the RCD/Stocker draft both Carlton & St Kilda were trying to get the Crows pick to select up and it was the 1st live trade on draft night with Sos thinking he was a super star

Carlton did that trade and ended up selecting Stoker but had the Saints managed to get that pick they would have selected RCD
Now Stocker is at StKilda & RCD will be at Carlton

Question is was TOCE our new recruiting boss the man driving that trade for the saints ?
Would he still have the same opinion ?

Reactions: 1 users
Bit of a side story

I remeber back to the RCD/Stocker draft both Carlton & St Kilda were trying to get the Crows pick to select up and it was the 1st live trade on draft night with Sos thinking he was a super star

Carlton did that trade and ended up selecting Stoker but had the Saints managed to get that pick they would have selected RCD
Now Stocker is at StKilda & RCD will be at Carlton

Question is was TOCE our new recruiting boss the man driving that trade for the saints ?
Would he still have the same opinion ?
Interesting. I think RCD would be back up/ depth only at Carlton to cover midfield injuries. Can’t see him adding value to us given where we are atm.