MLB 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MLB 2023

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
U read between the lines as well aye ;)
Watches with the wife from the hotel room, sometimes she lets him go watch it ON HIS OWN A FEW TIMES from the hotel bar :LOL:
:mhihi It's great when you have a sports minded GF you can go with. Had one GF in 1995 who only saw 1 live Tigers match with me along with the blokes sitting in Level 2A PRE but never came again due to the swearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Arizona will give you that. Geez....when do I head to the US next?
The whole south west side of America is great. I could live in LV or Phoenix/Scottsdale. So could the old girl. Just the most amazing scenery and brilliant blue sky.

1665649247146.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
:mhihi It's great when you have a sports minded GF you can go with. Had one GF in 1995 who only saw 1 live Tigers match with me along with the blokes sitting in Level 2A PRE but never came again due to the swearing.
My old girl isn’t a sports person really, but she loves the whole baseball atmosphere and vibe, and loves good bars and stuff where games might be on tv. She loves the ice hockey too. We’re off to see the Bruins in New Jersey in December.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The whole south west side of America is great. I could live in LV or Phoenix/Scottsdale. So could the old girl. Just the most amazing scenery and brilliant blue sky.

View attachment 17169
I can't stand the heat anymore nowadays, but the US is a lovely place. Those mountains. Grand Canyon. Lots of natural beauty in different states. Even the flat long potato fields in Idaho were lovely to see.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Is it pretty bogan there or a bit more ecelctic?
Bogan ? Australia and the UK are the two most bogan places on the face of the earth that I know of. Unless you go right off grid in a 4 wheel drive for hours into the Arizona desert and come across some Pulp Fiction character living in a trailer, there’s no bogans. Even then they’ll more likely be weird v bogan. Eclectic … no. But no bogans.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Bogan ? Australia and the UK are the two most bogan places on the face of the earth that I know of. Unless you go right off grid in a 4 wheel drive for hours into the Arizona desert and come across some Pulp Fiction character living in a trailer, there’s no bogans. Even then they’ll more likely be weird v bogan. Eclectic … no. But no bogans.
I've only ever visited once. Was in Tahoe and LA. Mainly tourists and holidaymakers everywhere. Always thought the average yank was meant to be pretty simple and in some ways ignorant. A bit more to them?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I've only ever visited once. Was in Tahoe and LA. Mainly tourists and holidaymakers everywhere. Always thought the average yank was meant to be pretty simple and in some ways ignorant. A bit more to them?
Nah. They can be simple and definitely ignorant to the rest of the world, I would have to admit that but they don’t have bogans over there. Even their gangs and low lifes. They might shoot you in the back, but they’ll do it wearing the latest Nike’s and with good teeth. Hah hah hah…

• Haha

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
They've got to win their home games now to take it to game 5, going to be very interesting how they respond

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Take that Stinkees !!
Cashman Playoffs man, same thing all the time. Try to hit Homers at every at-bat.
No small game at all, try and get guys on base will U Boone, same old story man :mad:
EIght guys went 0-21, Cleveland five guys went 0-10. There's the ball game!!

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Cashman Playoffs man, same thing all the time. Try to hit Homers at every at-bat.
No small game at all, try and get guys on base will U Boone, same old story man :mad:
EIght guys went 0-21, Cleveland five guys went 0-10. There's the ball game!!
Oh man.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Judge vibes he's off to the Giants as well :( Think he would prefer to be on the West Coast than the East Coast, just vibes he is giving off now the AL record is broken, and what I'm hearing :confused:
Stinkees will make an offer too good to refuse.