MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

The AFL has concluded the De Goey/Quaynor investigation, warning issued but no penalty for Collingwood.

No announcement on the Rioli investigation after the AFL said they didn't believe Richmond's version of events. What's taking Inspector Clouseau so long?

*smile* the AFL.
Where's Hugh Rimmington now? Senile ole prick has obviously been muzzled since he embarrassed himself and his TV station

Reactions: 2 users
You know what *smile* me a lot. When some punk forward takes a whack at a defender, defender retaliates, forward falls to ground and its a free. Happened to us against Melbourne, happened again against GWS. I mentioned in the gameday thread that Hogan got Broad with a whack around the face, Broad reacts and its a free in front of goal. How about if these maggots are watching the players off the ball (as they must be to pay the retaliation) then pay the initial one.

Hogan fined for the whack on Broad, but I bet he's pretty happy with the goal that he got from it.
I am missing something here. Hogan gets a free and kicks a goal from that free yet he gets fined for whacking Broad.

The AFL has concluded the De Goey/Quaynor investigation, warning issued but no penalty for Collingwood.

No announcement on the Rioli investigation after the AFL said they didn't believe Richmond's version of events. What's taking Inspector Clouseau so long?

*smile* the AFL.
He is still slapping himself from last week.

AFL ......just when you think it cant get anymore contrived and corrupted, another week passes and they just get worse.

I am missing something here. Hogan gets a free and kicks a goal from that free yet he gets fined for whacking Broad.

I hadn't rewatched the game when I wrote that. I think my memory was a bit suss. I think the free after Broad was whacked by Hogan was for someone else (not for Hogan) and I don't think we was cited for this. I think he was fined for the swinging elbow on Broad in the goal square.

Surely we should challenge the Nank fine and bring focus on to the Hogan simulation show. Would say same for TL but no-one knows what it's for.

Reactions: 1 user

*smile* the AFL.
These a-holes made Short and Vloss apologise to the public while a rapist goes free.

Maggots missed him whacking Broad. Only caught the retaliation. They don't get the benefit of watching an after match review to dish out belated fines. Lucky we won the game, 'coz I'm sure Jessie n GeeWhizz would have thought the fine well worth while if they'd pinched the game through a dirty cheating free.

I hadn't rewatched the game when I wrote that. I think my memory was a bit suss. I think the free after Broad was whacked by Hogan was for someone else (not for Hogan) and I don't think we was cited for this. I think he was fined for the swinging elbow on Broad in the goal square.
I prefer the the memory suss comment as it suits the I hate Hogan narrative better and it make Broad sound hard done by.

Good to see Thomas get off his charge at the tribunal. That was a waste of time, was always getting off. Christian must have been pissed when he cited that incident

Reactions: 1 user
We Have to appeal.
If Fritsch decision can get overturned after elbowing a bloke in the head surely Pickett gets off.

Reactions: 1 users