MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

The first thing I thought of when I saw it was Phil Hughes.

yeah, my mind went to George Floyd.

As I said, its worth a week or two.

Not something thats acceptable in a game of footy.

and Selwood does it twice weekly,

cause he's a brave warrior who gives his all.

Hawkins does it every fortnight,

cause he's a bit clumsy and a competitor.

Reactions: 1 users
suns medical report says Collins suffered no ill effects from the Viney choking.

cant you unleash a nuclear strike and play next week, as long as no-one gets hurt?

Reactions: 1 user
suns medical report says Collins suffered no ill effects from the Viney choking.

cant you unleash a nuclear strike and play next week, as long as no-one gets hurt?
“Potential to cause injury.” Will this be trotted out or is it saved for Richmond players?

Reactions: 2 users
The Viney elbow to the throat isnt acceptable,

but straight to the tribunal?

Selwood and Hawkins do that *smile* with complete impunity every *smile* week,

often twice or three times.

its the exact *smile* action they called 'combative, brave to the end' when Selwood did it to bakes when we beat the *smile* in the great Gabba GF
I seem to remember a straight arm attack in last years GF when someone wasn't even penalised.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users

As long as you don’t play for Richmond, you can.

Tribunal a debarcle tonight,

even by AFL standards.

Viney withraws his guilty plea, cause the AFL's boys club

dont know their arse from their elbow

or a throat from a chin

The Viney elbow to the throat isnt acceptable,

but straight to the tribunal?

Selwood and Hawkins do that *smile* with complete impunity every *smile* week,

often twice or three times.

its the exact *smile* action they called 'combative, brave to the end' when Selwood did it to bakes when we beat the *smile* in the great Gabba GF
Nailed it easy. Nailed it.

Selwood does that regularly, and the media dish up a mixture of crickets and tumbleweeds.

Viney gets a pile on (and deservedly so)

This game is in a world of trouble.

The game has pretty much lost me this season, I have hardly watched a whole game of ours all year, let alone other games. Thank goodness for the Olympics otherwise sport would be non existent in this house at the moment for me. I am not that interested in other sports anymore either.

On Viney, I think he should have got more weeks, the next two games for Melbourne should be a shoe in with or without him. hit with a wet AFL lettuce I reckon.

Viney is lucky he didn't get more weeks for that WWE suplex.
Collins should stick to fighting brick pillars. They don't fight back

pressing your elbow on a persons throat as they are on the ground is a little extreme

pressing your elbow on a persons throat as they are on the ground is a little extreme

100% agree.

the chin too.

selwood could grind a boot into a prone blokes face while whistling bohemian rhopsody,

and the commentators would giggle and go

'people love to see that competitivness in footy'

EZJ showed me a fantastic tweet (bit of an oxymoron, i know) from daisy thomas

he goes

The AFL bans sparring with gloves and headgear, and lets buddy elbow a bloke in the temple???

Reactions: 3 users
Non football act.
Lucky he got 2. Deserved 4-6 weeks.
No matter what occurred before we always ( most times ) the retaliator gets caught.
No excuse.
Not part of the game.
Gone are the days of long past who when growing up watching and getting dished out to yourself is of a by gone era.

There are many players the past 12 months or more, very lucky.

If the AFL is fair dinkum about the ‘ look of the game ‘ and ‘grassroots football’, then Christians gets moved on , you don’t have someone like Hocking ( who possibly had too much control) and be so serious irradiating these ‘ non football acts’ or ‘clumsy acts’ or whatever.

I want to see before season 22 starts to have a framework that is clear, transparent and set out in only colour- not black & white or shades of grey.

If Christian’s holds his job he has to be autonomy and the only way the AFL comes over the top if they believe it is ‘manifest’ or inadequate’ suspension or not.

Get fair dinkum and sort this mess out.

Over.

Reactions: 4 users
Toby Grub 2 weeks, Joel Warrior ANOTHER fine, $3000.

How can it be graded to a fine? Looking at the table it was impossible. Greene will get off at the tribunal citing a squillion precedences.
Only cause it was graded careless v intentional. It’s got me stuffed.