MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Buddy has had the green light to belt little blokes his entire career.

As strange as it sounds,

this is one of the most consistent decisions the Tribunal has made in recent memory.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

As strange as it sounds,

this is one of the most consistent decisions the Tribunal has made in recent memory.
Playing for Sydney doesn’t hurt, either.

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Swans play the bongs this weekend. AFL must of thought it was a danger game for Sydney.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

As strange as it sounds,

IIRC did he run through a young Shane Edwards and knock him out without suspension?

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Downgraded. $3000 fine and free to play

:rotfl1:rotfl1:rotfl1:rotfl1:rotfl1:rotfl1
Why am I not surprised
Been on Olympics ..came to check out verdict here.... Disgrace, he Freed his arm, cocked it and then unloaded. Three actions, deliberate, but reminds me of blokes like the underworld blokes you think try have a string of convictions but not guilty every time.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Ridiculous. Players are getting done for perfect tackles yet a clear gutless sniping act is deemed ok. I don't get it?

Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
..... sick and tired of the 'favours' the supposed 'heroes' of the game get ...

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
There is one thing I would like to know. Now that SHocking has left the building, who is telling the “independent ” MRO & MRP who to charge and what to do?

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Houli paid for the incompetency of Christian.

If Christian gave Houli 3 weeks instead of 2, then the footy public would have accepted it. But instead the secretary fiddler declared it manifestly inadequate (the first time in history that the AFL has appealed a tribunal verdict I believe) and gave Houli the extra 2 weeks.
Houli was sent straight to the tribunal, courtesy of the intentional rating. He fought the "intentional" grading but it was upheld immediately. The tribunal then decided on two weeks after hearing the character evidence.

Can't blame Christian for that one, they set him up for four weeks and the tribunal stuffed up.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
So apparently because Buddy was “twisted” and off balance and that Ryan didn’t sustain an injury it didn’t necessitate a one game suspension, just a fine.

Good to know for future cases…..

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
So apparently because Buddy was “twisted” and off balance and that Ryan didn’t sustain an injury it didn’t necessitate a one game suspension, just a fine.

Good to know for future cases…..
Interesting isn’t it. No injury no suspension. Yet, how many times have our players been penalized for “ the potential to cause injury “

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The mro gave him a week. It's the tribunal that's a joke. Who were sitting in the tribunal?