MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

So if this doesn't count as a stage, what does?

Let's just add another shade to grey to the greyest sport on earth.

Reactions: 5 users
Reported MRP are looking at Hawkins staging in the 3rd qtr
Any chance they will fine him?

just in ……
Hawkins is pushed by Hawthorn's Sam Frost as he jumps for the ball and a free kick is paid. It was the view of the MRO that Hawkins exaggerated the contact but that his actions did not constitute a reportable offence.
No further action was taken.

not surprised Hawkins gets off again :bash
*smile* joke.

Reactions: 3 users
How is Hawkins not fined. Will the AFL challenge this. Has become a circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Reported MRP are looking at Hawkins staging in the 3rd qtr
Any chance they will fine him?

just in ……
Hawkins is pushed by Hawthorn's Sam Frost as he jumps for the ball and a free kick is paid. It was the view of the MRO that Hawkins exaggerated the contact but that his actions did not constitute a reportable offence.
No further action was taken.

not surprised Hawkins gets off again :bash
How *smile* powerful is Sam Frost? To be able to shove an elephant sized Hawkins that far with only minimal exaggeration is amazing.
I‘m looking forward to seeing him take out the worlds strongest man competition

Reactions: 1 user
According to the media (i.e. conga line of suckholes) Rance = stager, Grimes = stager, Vlastuin = stager, Hawkins = legit power forward, brave, strong, skilful, great bloke, legend.

It’s all corrupt as *smile* now. The mafia and their mates are all just pissing in each other’s pockets now and for some reason the RFC are persona non-grata in every interaction these days.

Reactions: 8 users
According to the media (i.e. conga line of suckholes) Rance = stager, Grimes = stager, Vlastuin = stager, Hawkins = legit power forward, brave, strong, skilful, great bloke, legend.

It’s all corrupt as *smile* now. The mafia and their mates are all just pissing in each other’s pockets now and for some reason the RFC are persona non-grata in every interaction these days.
i was just about to write that they do not give a toss how transparent their corruption is now ... it's mind bending ...

• Angry
How is Hawkins not fined. Will the AFL challenge this. Has become a circus.

Ahhhh, this is the thing. It is the system. The beautiful system. The impeccably designed system.

Guess which person at the AFL makes decisions upon challenging MRO and Tribunal decisions?

That would be head of footy operations, Brad Scott.

Now guess who is the person at the AFL who ultimately makes all MRO decisions because he has to tick off all MRO decisions before they are made public?

Would it surprise you greatly if I were to inform you that is also the head of footy operations, Brad Scott?

So for the AFL to challenge an MRO decision requires Brad Scott to challenge a decision made by Brad Scott. Now I am sure Brad Scott like Steve Hocking before him is of the highest possible character, and is very self effacing. And does not have any possible conflict of interest, merely because his twin brother and Hocking’s best mate Chris Scott is head coach of Geelong FC. And you know, if he thought he had made a wrong decision, of course he would do the right thing and challenge that decision. Trouble is, like Hocking before him, he NEVER EVER makes wrong decisions. SO how lucky are the AFL to have consecutive footy ops bosses who never make wrong decisions in their role as MRO final decision maker.? So it is not his fault that he doesn’t challenge any of his own decisions, why would he? They are never wrong.

So when Brad Scott does a Steven Hocking(former footy operations boss, AFL) who decided Dangerfield on Vlastuin, Hawkins on May shocking facial injuries had no case to answer, the system is so flawlessly conformed that there is no further consideration possible. And when Hocking decided to send the Dangerfield on Kelly horrendous head injury to the Tribunal with a request for only 3 weeks, therefore effectively capping his punishment at 3 weeks, and Selwood stomping and Selwood face raking and Selwood concussing Mansell and Duncan on Hall and probably others all get waved through…and Chris Scott is Geelong FC Head Coach, and he is best mates with Hocking…..who is now Geelong FC CEO, and the new Footy Ops boss is now not Chris Scott’s best mate but his twin brother, Brad Scott……

…..and Hawkins does not even get a fine for staging after breaking the world head first long jump record after being barely resisted by Frost…..

……..there is absolutely nothing to see here. Move along please, nothing to see here…..

Last edited:
  • Angry
amazes me that a pair of idiots like the Scott Twins have the Kooshti jobs that they do

on top of that, they try to project this air of grace and gentleman like qualities, but you can see the nastiness simmering just below the surface ...

• Haha
What a choice Brad Scott was as AFL general manager of football. Not sure what qualifications he had, other than kicking the sh!te out of a security guard in Tasmania when he was coaching Norf.
Ironically Scott was most probably angry and frustrated with the umpires and took out his frustrations on the security guy:)

Reactions: 2 users
Ahhhh, this is the thing. It is the system. The beautiful system. The impeccably designed system.

Guess which person at the AFL makes decisions upon challenging MRO and Tribunal decisions?

That would be head of footy operations, Brad Scott.

Now guess who is the person at the AFL who ultimately makes all MRO decisions because he has to tick off all MRO decisions before they are made public?

Would it surprise you greatly if I were to inform you that is also the head of footy operations, Brad Scott?

Scott also takes advice from the MRO and then makes the final decision about who is charged.

And given the AFL's interest in the results of games and the success of various clubs (often financially strapped, or seemingly those coached by close relatives), there appears to be a reasonable possibility of bias, which is sufficient to establish what is in fact a conflict of interest.
Ditto the new interpretation of existing rules given from time to time by the AFL and the Scott direction to umpires to change their interpretation of the rules, such as that now taking place in respect of dissent.

A better and a less potentially corruptible system would see the AFL setting the rules, and leaving the rest to a totally AFL independent Umpiring Department.

Reactions: 2 users
Who cares. All of them will be redundant after people just stop turning up to games.
Caro mentioned it on footy Classified the other night, James bond style not to burn the AFL. Great crowd for these times.
When is the media going to grow a pair and admitt why people aren't turning up.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
Told a Hawks mate. ..now you know what it is like playing Geelong , the Scott twins and SHocking.
They get away with anything..your team will be punished. ..if you speak up you will be double punished...but Cats still lose when it matters.
Hope Kennett complains...then watch their free differential.
No questions...AFL is now manipulated by Cats Hocking and Scott twins. Unacceptable.
The other 17 clubs should be outraged.