MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

MD Jazz said:
Can you confirm Kermit is yours and yours alone?
What was your “Kermit show” reference ? Whatelys show?

MD Jazz said:
Michael Green from Marvel Stadium on the kermit show - "looking to build an immersive and interactive experience for the patrons"

tigertim said:
What was your “Kermit show” reference ? Whatelys show?

Yes. But that date of my post 24/5/18 is after TF reference on 23/4/18. I definitely got it off PRE, not sure where TF got it?

MD Jazz said:
Yes. But that date of my post 24/5/18 is after TF reference on 23/4/18. I definitely got it off PRE, not sure where TF got it?

Imagination. First impression of Wankerley is that he resembles Kermit. The way he's going, his skin will turn green soon enough.

Who cares who got it first.

spook said:
Spot on, Jazz. And if Kermit refers to Whateley, lol.

I'll raise you Scooter as the most apt Muppet for Wankley.

Then theres is Dr Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker from Muppet Labs whom are eerily similar to Kommissars Gil and Shocking.

Christian at the MRO is the Swedish Chef ...dude has no @#@@$^@^ idea what hes concocting just wings it.

tigerlove said:
Based on current ladder positions Geelong's draw looks very soft. So far they have beaten 2nd, 5th, 9th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 16th, 17th. They've lost to 3rd. But the teams they play twice are currently 7th, 9th, 13th, 14th, 15th.
The Tigers in our run home have to play every one of the current top 7 teams (except ourselves of course). If we make top 4 it will be because we earned it. On the flip side we still get to play 16th, 17th, 18th.
Based on the previous year team finishes they played 5 of the top eight plus Adelaide in Adelaide in their first six games.Hardly soft.

TigerMasochist said:
No challenge from Geelong or Scablett, must have been overdue for his " rested " break to keep him fresh.

AFL to send a please explain to Ablett and Geelong for not appealing.
They already worked out the fine.

gold1 said:
Based on the previous year team finishes they played 5 of the top eight plus Adelaide in Adelaide in their first six games.Hardly soft.

Yes correct. But their draw this year is soft the way it's panning out. They only play current 7th team twice. All the rest are outside the 8.

craig said:
I'll raise you Scooter as the most apt Muppet for Wankley.

Then theres is Dr Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker from Muppet Labs whom are eerily similar to Kommissars Gil and Shocking.

Christian at the MRO is the Swedish Chef ...dude has no @#@@$^@^ idea what hes concocting just wings it.

I'll see your Scooter and raise you a Gonzo

gonzo.jpg

CcIXLKcUYAECUnJ.jpg

tigerlove said:
Yes correct. But their draw this year is soft the way it's panning out. They only play current 7th team twice. All the rest are outside the 8.
Given the nature of the results this year most of those teams outside the 8 might sit in the 8 when Geelong plays them.One thing that will not vary is our last 7 games at the G.Many have called that soft and a conspiracy.

gold1 said:
Given the nature of the results this year most of those teams outside the 8 might sit in the 8 when Geelong plays them.One thing that will not vary is our last 7 games at the G.Many have called that soft and a conspiracy.

Every team complains about the draw ( usually with just cause) It makes me laugh when people say that ya have had an easy draw, when they look at current ladder, BUT when looked at pre season it can seem the other way around.

acatman1 said:
Every team complains about the draw ( usually with just cause) It makes me laugh when people say that ya have had an easy draw, when they look at current ladder, BUT when looked at pre season it can seem the other way around.

Yes things change. Only once the season is over you can make valued judgement however it looks like Geelong will play Adelaide, Hawthorn, Western Bulldogs, North and Swans twice. It's possible none of these will make the 8. None of them appear to be premiership contenders. The best of those Adelaide and Hawthorn will need most likely 7 wins out of the last 12 to scrape a spot in the 8, Essendon & Bulldogs 8, North & Sydney 9.

gold1 said:

Why a conspiracy? Isn't the MCG our home ground? Collingwood play 14 games at the MCG. Tigers play 12. Bulldogs play 12 games at Marvel stadium. Adelaide play 12 at the Adelaide oval. Eagles play 12 games at Optus stadium. I don't really get the conspiracy.

Geelong are going to the tribunal tonjght.
Geelong CEO 'we have decided to challenge the verdict of Gary Abletts suspension and will like to get it increased to 2.weeks because we feel that Sydney Stack might "Sit Down" garry next week. So we prefer he stays away from the MCG next Friday night'