MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
tigerlove said:
Why a conspiracy? Isn't the MCG our home ground? Collingwood play 14 games at the MCG. Tigers play 12. Bulldogs play 12 games at Marvel stadium. Adelaide play 12 at the Adelaide oval. Eagles play 12 games at Optus stadium. I don't really get the conspiracy.
I personally have not called it a conspiracy,others have be it in jest or otherwise.The point being we have our last seven games at our home ground.No travel.familiar territory.and will prove a great lead into the finals.Finish top 4 they could all be there as well.We have an advantage no doubt.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
gold1 said:
I personally have not called it a conspiracy,others have be it in jest or otherwise.The point being we have our last seven games at our home ground.No travel.familiar territory.and will prove a great lead into the finals.Finish top 4 they could all be there as well.We have an advantage no doubt.

3 of those games are also our opposition's home ground. But yes I agree it is a big advantage for us purely because we have such a great record at the MCG in the last couple of years. Will have to be on top of our game as 5 of those will be against Giants, Power, Magpies, Eagles and Lions, all looking a very good chance of making the Top 8.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Mac said:
I'll see your Scooter and raise you a Gonzo

gonzo.jpg

CcIXLKcUYAECUnJ.jpg

:hihi

Not bad Mac not bad at all :hihi

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
tigerlove said:
Thompson dropped slightly as Vloss went the chest punch. I'm worried. I don't trust the system.

Christian hates us
Hocking double hates us
Thompson got a blood nose.

Guaranteed 1 week

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
MRO looked at the Williams chicken wing and Vlastuin/Thompson. No case to answer.

Didn't think there was much different to the Jacks wing hold

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
gutfull said:
Don't know about Hawkins incident ! Is he gone ?
Does he play for Geelong --------> Yes ---------> incident assessed as insufficient force - no sanction

--------> NO ----------> incident assessed as intentional, low impact, high contact - 1 week

that is from the official MRO flow chart

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Soldo cat slaps the hawthorn player and gets a week.
Hawkins forearms a swans player in the face. It has to be a suspension.
The swans player was rolling around holding his face.
Christan dosent like contact to players heads. Especially behind play.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
zippadeee said:
Christan doesn't like contact to players heads. Especially behind play.

Didn't seem to mind when Ablett did it twice, and there are plenty of other examples.

Will be dependent upon what the media say and whatever he dreams up at the time.

No idea whether Hawkins will be suspended, looking at precedents is useless with the MRP, no consistency.

DS