MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
What a crock of $#it. $7500 is nothing to him or the club. The AFL is crooked and will do anything to justify the existence of this useless expansion team. I hope the Lions players target him early and end his year.

Reactions: 2 users

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
It’s ironic, Dylan Grimes’ dive got more attention than the dirty dog Greene’s actions. Cannot believe, but then again why wouldn’t I, that the AFL MRP has only fined him for those actions. If he was on the street and did that he would not only be charged but convicted of assault. The AFL’s desire for success of the interstate clubs is nothing short of cheating but who do they answer to.....no one cos they are a law unto themselves. This is a corrupt organisation and my enjoyment of the game has been eroded by their constant bias.

Reactions: 1 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Wow the footage was disturbing. He appeared frenzied, with his hands all over Bont’s face, and pulling at his hair like a maniac.

I have to say I’m impressed at how shameless the afl are, and that they had the balls to let him off.

I guess conducting your self like your in a prison riot is an acceptable look for the game, that doesn’t need stamping out like Soldo raising his arm.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Weak and pathetic both the Tribunal and Green , Green was incredibly smug as usual in his interview as he walked out, was basically laughing about his fine.

The lack of penalties for *smile* weak acts is ridiculous and the over the top penalties for on field accidents

There’s little wonder why he is the most disliked player in the AFL

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Abominable decision.

Bontempelli should have been suspended two weeks ago. Because he wasn’t, this is the result. To say that Greene overstepped the mark is a huge understatement.

Seriously poor management by the AFL. They let one guy off to keep him eligible for the Brownlow. Now they have a problem which is 10 times worse and they compound it further by making sure they give GWS the best possible chance on the weekend.

And we all know that the next no name player to face the tribunal will feel the full wrath.

Reactions: 3 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
How the he'll did Dusty get weeks for something far less likely to cause "further injury" than what that slimy little weasel did. The AFL is an Absolutely corrupt organisation & most of the fans know it.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I don’t get it
What? It’s like AFL own GWS and play favourites

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Hopefully the karma bus hits the slimy little tur d very hard the very near future.

James

Tiger Rookie
Sep 11, 2016
The AFL is a pathetic organisation, which lets the public down on a consistent basis.
It’s failure to put a case to the tribunal suggesting deliberate violent contact between fingers and face is totally inconsistent with the video, and means that there can be no appeal.
The AFL is a disgrace.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
How the he'll did Dusty get weeks for something far less likely to cause "further injury" than what that slimy little weasel did. The AFL is an Absolutely corrupt organisation & most of the fans know it.

you took the words right out of my mouth TT. If there was any doubt before this, I guess that's been erased

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Heard Dwayne pipe Russell defending Greene saying that anything Greene does is met with OTT reaction.

The man is out of touch.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Actions alone demand 1 week as a minimum but combined with Greene's history really should have been 2 weeks.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Disgrace, would get 4 weeks in h@A season. The AFL serioulsy expect us to believe this Shyte?? The only thing us mug punter KNEW is that there would be no suspension
yep. SHocking. next they will be letting guys off for flying elbows to the face.