MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

Just saw the Toby Greene vision of his treatment of Bont.

Surely that’s many many weeks.

MRP continues to be an inconsistent joke.

Grimes uses his footy intelligence to reverse a free kick and save his team a likely goal after a shocking free kick. Yes, he took a dive.

Natanui grabs Merret by the throat and throws him into the fence.

Yet they both receive the same penalty !?!?!
Natanui is one of the untouchables

Something seriously wrong with Greene, he was like an attack dog smelling blood.

Reactions: 1 user
Something seriously wrong with Greene, he was like an attack dog smelling blood.
Yeah, he’s got a screw loose. He attacks Bont for no reason, stops, looks up to see what’s happening and if he’s being watched by the ump then goes back to attacking Bont.

Reactions: 1 users
Does Bont have the ball when Greene is on him?

if so, I'd say he'll be OK

if not, I reckon he's stuffed.

edit: watched it. ball nowhere near. filthy conduct. 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Greene has been fined $7500.

"My actions were a reaction to an incident that occurred in the tackle," he told the panel.

"Looking back on the incident I understand I overstepped the mark in my remonstration.

"I am extremely apologetic if there was any harm done to Bontempelli."

Ah Tobes, you’re all class....

To quote our inspiration AFL leader and chief...

"Manifestly Inadequate"
Yep, we should all calm down, the AFL will step in and rest assured a more appropriate sanction will result....

Reactions: 1 user
Disgrace, would get 4 weeks in h@A season. The AFL serioulsy expect us to believe this Shyte?? The only thing us mug punter KNEW is that there would be no suspension