MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

Poor old Christian should be drug tested for cause after every session he makes judgement.
He could not have been so bad sober. Haha

What did Dixon get for atomic elbow drop? $500? Any media witch hunt? Joke. 110kg atomic elbow drop to the side of the head while on the ground, could have done a serious injury. But he didn't so its all OK. whole thing is a joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 7 users
Agree. Wtf is going on...

It has just confirmed what all discerning AFL followers suspected. It's Rafferty's Rules - anything goes. The Dixon incident was just about the worst of the year.

Thought the Burgoyne sling tackles along with these were really dangerous and violent. The Dalhaus one is terrible. McEvoy is helpless as he is slung on his back, hard into the turf. All players get hard hits to the head.These are unprovoked (not like Collins or Hurley punching Lynch beforehand).

So just because they didn't stop playing, that's OK. Can't concussion surface later on? It's cumulative, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
If the Hurley silence is true then my hatred for those delusional peptide peddlers has just hit a new level.
I posted something about Hurley calling 3AW this evening over on the Grimes thread. You might be interested in checking it out.

Forgot one thing. MCLure claimed that behind-the-goal vision gave the incident a whole different context which Benny reiterated too, saying that there was no public access to this vision often, that clubs obtain.
part of post from Grimes thread.

The other thing I am wondering did Christian have this footage?
If there was a push then wth? He got the free on its merits. push is a push.

Funny how the media tried their hardest to only show the reaction after the push by Grimes.
The umpire was in the right position and got the call right!
Waiting for results

Reactions: 1 users
part of post from Grimes thread.

The other thing I am wondering did Christian have this footage?
If there was a push then wth? He got the free on its merits. push is a push.

Funny how the media tried their hardest to only show the reaction after the push by Grimes.
The umpire was in the right position and got the call right!
Waiting for results

Think the results of both Vlaustins & Grimes fines will be known this morning.
Not certain what time though.

Both should be thrown out.

I reckon the fix is in - the AFL are pissed that the tribunal overturned their precious MRO decisions after Christian complained that nobody likes him anymore.

To have Lynch, Dahlhaus and pepper pig decisions overturned they panicked cause they couldn’t bear to see the tribunal throw two more decisions back in their face - especially those from that club Richmond.

I mean who would dare challenge the decisions of the AFL, I mean the AFL media, I mean the MRO because Gil, in mean the media, I mean the MRO never ever get it wrong.

Time to suck it up haters out there. MRO, the afl social media, fox news and afl reporters digging in the knives, well you were wrong!

So that stuffs Wooshas claim about "the umpires cost us the game"
On ya bike ya bl00dy sooky Plonker

Reactions: 5 users
If I got 5 out of 5 decisions wrong at work, I'd be on the dole.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
So how many press idiots will now admit to being wrong and say sorry - my guess is NONE. If fact i reckon they will just ignore it and move onto the next story

Reactions: 2 users
Surely Christian has to come out and explain this crap??

So 5 charges have immediately been rescinded. Haven't heard about the other fines that were going to be challenged also.