MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

So how many press idiots will now admit to being wrong and say sorry - my guess is NONE. If fact i reckon they will just ignore it and move onto the next story
Yep, no clicks so move on to the next lynching.

Reactions: 2 users
Surely Christian has to come out and explain this crap??

So 5 charges have immediately been rescinded. Haven't heard about the other fines that were going to be challenged also.
I’d like to hear the AFLs biggest issue SHocking come out and speak about it and a few other of his debacles

Reactions: 4 users
So how many press idiots will now admit to being wrong and say sorry - my guess is NONE. If fact i reckon they will just ignore it and move onto the next story

Let’s see.
None will I guess cause they have been gunning for Lynch to get suspended and calling Vlaustin & Grimes ‘floppers’. Hate that word now.

Will be tuning in to see...!

Reactions: 1 user
Tattslotto time if we beat the Weagles. Footy Gods are smiling upon us

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I’d like to hear the AFLs biggest issue SHocking come out and speak about it and a few other of his debacles
Yep. It is SHocking that is the issue. He instructs Chrisso who, i think, will be gone by season's end. Obvious anti-RFC bias by Shocking.

Reactions: 5 users
Tattslotto time if we beat the Weagles. Footy God's smiling upon us
Cornes was very strong that it cost Easendon the game - 2 goal loss and they were robbed of 2 goals. It is a FACT he said. What a child-like argument..
Does he not realise that if the Grimes free wasn’t paid, every action changes and the Vlaustin incident does not even happen? We likely convert better and win by 8 goals..!
What a nuffy

Reactions: 4 users
Tom Morris et al will be crying all day about the last 48 hours (he has fast become my most despised AFL journo). "Senior Fox Footy Reporter". Nothing more than tabloid nonsense reporting.

Reactions: 2 users
Maybe our guys will have a "free hit" this weekend. The umps and the MRO will be too scared to report any of our guys :p

Reactions: 3 users
Cornes was very strong that it cost Easendon the game - 2 goal loss and they were robbed of 2 goals. It is a FACT he said. What a child-like argument..
Does he not realise that if the Grimes free wasn’t paid, every action changes and the Vlaustin incident does not even happen? We likely convert better and win by 8 goals..!
What a nuffy
Its this type of shallow analysis by the football "experts" that has turned me away from watching any of those shows anymore. Garbage.

Reactions: 7 users
What a nuffy

Absolutely. Cornes doesn't realise we were 5 goals up with 5 minutes left, and they kicked the last 3 goals. Does he not think if we had eased off (like I think we did) that if it was closer we wouldn't have?

Reactions: 1 user
Trouble is you can’t unwrite what is published - the media have damaged the reputations off Lynch, Vlas and Grimes - have had a field day - they should each be made to pay the fines of these guys as they all thought, argued they were the correct decision.

Well done tribunal - a neat 3 out of 3 for the tigers.

Reactions: 5 users