Music Association Game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Music Association Game

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Life on Mars - David Bowie

(Dimma: "from Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads" :)))

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Are you going to see them when they come to Melbs later in the year craigo? I've got my tix.
Hey mate no not this time unfortunately but have seen em couple of times and did a drum clinic with Will Calhoun in 93 during their Stained Tour and a VIP meet and greet with Will Calhoun and Doug Wimbish in late 90s when they toured as Jungle Funk.

One of the most talented bunch of musos going around. Calhoun is a beast on the drums and Wimbish is another level as a bassist. Reid is as influential of a guitarist theres been since the 90's.

Amazingly talented and quite affable and approachable from my very lucky experiences meeting them.

Should be a great show mate they only operate one way. Even if they are getting on they still bring it.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
True Colors - Cyndi Lauper

Underrated was Cyndi Lauper had quite a catelogue of hits and a number of songs that were actually better than her biggest hits.

A very good vocalist to boot despite the early lair of the 80s and pop style.

Last edited:

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Man Of Colours - Icehouse

Question is did Iva Davies play the Oboe sectrion on this tune ............... I beleive not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Must have. That's what he learnt as a kid.
Interesting TF that the Reeds section was attributed to another artist on the credits for the album that I just looked at.

Doesnt matter as its easily one of Icehouses best arrangements and tracks

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Underrated was Cyndi Lauper had quite a catelogue of hits and a number of songs that were actually better than her biggest hits.

A very good vocalist to boot despite the early lair of the 80s and pop style.
I've just finished reading her memoir. She had an interesting life.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
No Shelter - Rage Against The Machine.

Classic Rage arrangement.

Timmy C on the bass just keeps jamming this track forward with Wilk alongside on the skins. Tom with the accents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users